Moscow, Russia, January 19, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Within the framework of Business-Inform 2013 project the following events will be organized:
- The International Business-Inform 2013 Expo (21-23 of May 2013, Moscow, All-Russia Exhibition Center, pavilion #20),
- The International Business-Inform 2013 Conference (September 2013, Moscow, Krokus-Expo International Exhibition Hall),
- More than 50 educational seminars, presentations, forums (for Russian large companies and state sector specialists).
The following titles will be printed:
- Business-Inform Review - the compilation of articles (April 2013, September 2013),
- The catalogues – “Russian Market of Copy Machines” (May 2013), “Russian Market of Printers” (July 2013), “Supplies” (March 2013, October 2013), “Laser Monochrome Printers and MFPs” (November 2013), “Laser Full-Color Printers and MFPs” (December 2013).
The agency will continue to perform marketing research of Russian market for computer and office equipment, supplies and parts, as well as working on scientific quality evaluation of prints made on modern laser, inkjet, dye-sublimation, gel printing equipment, using various supplies (original as well as aftermarket). Within the framework of Business-Inform 2013 project Agency specialists will shortly start to release and distribute press-releases with the latest news from the Agency and its partners – the participants of Business-Inform 2013 Expo and the Conference. Starting from February 2013 a new electronic title E-News Digest will be published and sent to 7500 Russian and 3000 International specialists from leading sales-companies (2 issues per month). It is there, where the results of marketing researches, new equipment overviews, reports from international events, most interesting news of Russian and international markets, presentations of Business-Inform 2013 Expo and Conference participants will be published.
The specialists of Business-Inform Informational Agency encourage Russian and International suppliers of equipment, supplies and parts to actively participate in Business-Inform 2013 informational project implementation and express hope that this collaboration will help to increase informational support of Russian market, and will raise the number of Agency’s partners.