Albany, NY, January 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- US Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) Regulations Handbook, 2012 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, and offers comprehensive information on hydraulic fracturing regulations applicable in the US both at the federal and state level. The report provides information on the regulatory bodies supervising hydraulic fracturing operations and laws and acts enacted for the regulation of fracking operations. The report also provides information related to the current state-level regulatory bodies and the policies framed for protecting the environment and public health from the potential impacts of fracking. The report is compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Hydraulic fracturing regulations in the US at the federal level and the acts enacted for environmental and public health protection.
- The regulatory bodies in Colorado, Texas, Pennsylvania, North Dakota, New York, Arkansas, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, West Virginia and Alabama for hydraulic fracturing activities.
- The rules and regulations framed at the state level in Colorado, Texas, Pennsylvania, North Dakota, New York, Arkansas, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, West Virginia and Alabama for environmental and public health protection.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about hydraulic fracturing regulations applicable in different major states across the US
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting oil and gas resources using hydraulic fracturing across major plays in the US
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast with all the latest policy changes pertaining to hydraulic fracturing across different states in the US
To know more about this reports, please visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/us-hydraulic-fracturing-fracking-regulations-handbook-2012-report.html
See All Latest Market Research Reports@ http://www.researchmoz.us/report.html
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.