Sarasota, FL, February 04, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Luxury waterfront Realtor Tom Wagner of RE/MAX Alliance Group has closed $10,885,000 in sales in December 2012 on Manasota Key and Palm Island, signaling a strong real estate market in these two idyllic barrier islands off the Southwest Florida coast.
His December closings bring his 2012 total sales to $17,927,000 (total volume sold with both seller and buyer sides included).
Wagner is a member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club, one of the most elite awards in the real estate industry. He has also received the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award, which is achieved by only 1% of RE/MAX agents worldwide. His December closings include:
· 7995 Manasota Key Road – $1,145,000
· 740 N. Manasota Key Road – $2,400,000 (Both Sides)
· 6150 Manasota Key Road – $1,650,000 (Both Sides)
· 411 N. Gulf Boulevard – $1,640,000
In addition, Wagner recently listed four other Manasota Key properties equaling $15,349,000:
· 6360 Manasota Key Road, 6 lots (4 Gulfside, 2 Bayside) – $3,600,000
· 6090 Manasota Key, directly on the Gulf – $2,999,000
· 6310 Manasota Key Road, Gulf-To-Bay property on more than three acres – $6,900,000
· 7925 Manasota Key Road, on the Bay - $1,850,000
RE/MAX Alliance Group is a full-service real estate company that has been serving the residential and commercial real estate needs of southwest Florida for more than 20 years. With more than 300 agents and staff, RE/MAX Alliance Group is the Number One RE/MAX in Florida based on transactions and volume, and the Number 10 RE/MAX in the nation based on transactions.
Wagner is an associate in the Sarasota office at 2000 Webber Street, Sarasota, Florida 34239. His properties can be viewed at www.manasotakey.com. Telephone: (941) 685-5890.