St. Louis, MO, February 09, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Experience networking at its best at the 8th annual St. Louis Business Expo, the largest Business-to-Business trade show in Missouri. Meet one-on-one with local business leaders, potential customers and suppliers.
With over 100 exhibitors and 2,000 attendees, it’s not hard to gain dozens of valuable contacts at this one-day trade show. Additionally, seminars will be conducted throughout the day with topics including loans, marketing, sales and more. The event is free and open to the public. Increase your business without paying a dime!
“It [the Expo] was the best thing to happen for small businesses in our community in years! The synergy was fantastic! We shared valuable information, networked and all left with a feeling of accomplishment,” Maureen Brinkley, director, marketing and outreach services, U.S. Small Business Administration.
Here are the top five reasons to attend the 2013 St. Louis Business Expo:
1. Meet the area’s top business providers. More than 100 of the area’s top business providers will be on hand showcasing how their products and services that can help area businesses grow and prosper.
2. Meet the “Most Connected Man In America.” Peter Strople, known as the most connected man in America, will be on hand as the keynote speaker at the Expo luncheon, 11am-1pm. Strople, from Austin, Texas, will describe what it takes to start building meaningful relationships in business, career and your personal life.
3. Learn the strategies and tips to help grow your business and career. Visit one of the 20 business strategy seminars offered throughout the day at the Expo, providing operational insights to business owners and executives on financial planning, leadership & productivity, marketing and social media, sales, growth planning, technology and more.
4. Overcome Your Business Challenges, attend Speed Coaching. Speed Coaching is intended to help entrepreneurs whose small businesses are poised for growth and improved profitability. If you want to expand but have encountered roadblocks and are looking for free resources to help you on the right path for growth, attend this coaching opportunity.
5. Grow Your Business. Grow your business and your customer’s interest and loyalty and demonstrate your expertise to the market.
For more information, seminar schedules and feature highlights visit www.stlouisbusinessexpo.com.
When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Where: St. Charles Convention Center
1 Convention Center Plaza
St. Charles, MO 63303
Web: For more information on the show, visit www.stlouisbusinessexpo.com