eApps Hosting Announces Availability of Enterprise Email Services, Featuring Zimbra 8.0.2
eApps Hosting announced the availability today of an improved Enterprise Email service, featuring Zimbra Collaboration Suite 8.0.2. Zimbra, a VMware product, is a full featured email and collaboration solution positioned as a high value alternative to Microsoft Exchange. eApps Hosting now offers the latest version of Zimbra, with several new features, including a superior browser-based interface, outstanding calendar and directory integration, and excellent mobile support.
- Superior browser-based interface - redesigned for better usability, improved searching, and improved calendar management;
- Outstanding calendar and directory integration - a number of improvements in the way Zimbra uses and integrates with calendars and contacts have been made, including CalDAV and CardDAV functions, improved global address lists (GAL) synchronization and use of distribution lists;
- Performance improvements - Zimbra developers have improved the speed and reliability of the service.
Backed by a responsive 24/7 technical support team dedicated to helping customers, the eApps Enterprise Email service is the preferred choice for businesses and organizations all over the world. Some of the key benefits of eApps Hosting’s Enterprise Email service, featuring Zimbra are:
- Over the Air Mobile Synchronization - Real time synchronization of Email, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks is included at no extra cost for your iPhone, Android, and Windows mobile devices;
- SPAM/ Virus Protection - All Zimbra Email service accounts are protected by SpamExperts, a highly effective Spam and Virus filtering service;
- Archiving - Message archiving is included at no extra charge for Business type users.
Take advantage of the no cost, no obligation free trial offer on Zimbra Enterprise Email and Collaboration. To get your Free Trial started, send an email to email@example.com.
For additional information contact eApps Hosting at +1-770-448-2100 USA or +44 (0)20 8133 6940 UK, Skype: eappshosting, or visit http://eApps.com for on-line chat assistance.
eApps Hosting is a value-added provider of cloud hosting and related services for businesses and organizations, serving more than 5000 customers, hosting over 15,000 domains in more than 125 countries. eApps Hosting offers a “true cloud” service for 32 and 64 bit Xen Virtual Machines running Linux or Windows for commercial-grade web sites, web applications and email services with highly personalized, responsive support.
Zimbra is a product of VMWare. Microsoft Exchange is product of Microsoft Corporation.
+1 770 448 2100
For sales inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org