New York, NY, March 13, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Announcing that Bartsoft Inc., a Canadian developer, has released a supplements and pill tracker application for the iPhone - iTake Supplements and Pills Tracker. The app enables users to organize their supplements and pills into easy-to-read lists with useful statistics and photos.
With iTake, the user simply enters vital supplement information such as capsules per container, serving size, serving frequency, date when supplement was started, then add a photo of the supplement from Photo Library or take one with the Camera. The app will calculate and display gorgeous looking and informative summaries where the user is able to view how many days, capsules, servings and containers are left. The user can also include supplier information and price for each supplement so iTake can sort them by supplier and recommend which supplements should be ordered when the stock gets low. Also some useful statistics such as cost per serving and monthly cost is generated based on the price entered by the user.
While iTake features may seem extensive and overwhelming, it is in fact very user-friendly and straightforward to use even for the novice iPhone user. With a beautiful Retina display optimized interface, iTake is the only app currently available on the App Store that organizes your supplements and pills, tracks days remaining and suggests orders based on suppliers.
- Track your supplement usage in style with iTake
- Supplements are automatically sorted on the home screen by how many days you have left
- Ideal for any supplement form (capsules, pills, powder, liquid)
- View your supplements by supplier
- Detailed summary of individual supplements with vital info like how many days, capsules, and servings each one has left
- View helpful statistics such as cost per serving, monthly cost and total order cost
- Minimize shipping cost by ordering the most relevant supplements together, iTake will help you do that
- Photos of supplements on hand help instant recognition when browsing through summaries and shopping
- Keep your supplements and pills organized so you never run dry
Device Requirements: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad running iOS 3.2 or later
Pricing & Availability: iTake Supplementes and Pills Tracker is available in the App Store worldwide in the Healthcare & Fitness category for only $1.99 (USD)
App Store, iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itake-supplements-pills-tracker/id466829575?mt=8
Support Site: http://itakesupplements.ca/
Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.
Bartsoft, Inc. is a creative multimedia development company dedicated to providing web and mobile application solutions to small businesses, top agencies and creative professionals all over the world. Its goal is to bring complete customer satisfaction at a very competitive price. For more information regarding Bartsoft services, please visit http://www.bartsoft.com
Press release created by http://www.AppShrink.com
Apple, App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.