Olongapo, Philippines, March 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- TJ Wellness Wealth, in keeping with its mission to promote natural health, recently joined the Philippine College for the Advancement of Medicine Foundation, Inc. (PCAM) as Mr. Ramil G. Tuazon, TJWW Proprietor, recently became a lifetime member of PCAM. It has always been TJ's policy to utilize its time and resources in order to upgrade its members' ability to promote the good news about health.
TJ's alliance with the right organizations in the health indutry will strengthen its access to different modalities of treatments. These groups include experts in their respective fields' procedures, such as detoxification techniques, non-evasive treatments, nutrition-based medication and many more. Members of TJ will benefit greatly from the information derived from lectures and seminars conducted by PCAM.
What is PCAM?
PCAM is a non-stock, non-profit organization aims to harness a multidisciplinary and multi-specialty holistic approach in the prevention and treatment of medical ailments using traditional and alternative health care. It is composed of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, midwives, reflexologists, therapists, acupuncturists, and other health enthusiasts. It was registered with the SEC (RN 04301) on November 20, 1995. It is also registered and accredited with the Department of Health as a duly-recognized health-services provider.
PCAM has the following objectives:
1. To emphasize among all its members and medical practitioners the importance of the holistic approach of integrating the body, mind and spirit in the treatment of disease.
2. To conduct seminars, courses, symposia and to keep members abreast on the latest treatment modalities of preventive, integrative and natural medicine.
3. To be the core group in the Philippines that will foster all modalities of preventive, integrative and natural medicine.
4. To be the accredited and recognized group that will affiliate with the international and national institution in preventive, integrative and natural medicine.
5. To inculcate and spread to the public the knowledge and importance of preventive, integrative and natural medicine and longevity.
6. To establish health centers and clinics which will offer the modalities of preventive, integrative and natural medicine.
Health and its seemingly unattainable function of realizing or enhancing human potential for meaningful and long life in its many dimensions has truly comes of age with the advent of modern medicine and the continuing discoveries of preventive, integrative and natural medicine. Each person no longer needs to remain unwilling victims of diseases or physical debilitation.
The responsibility to undo the effects of psychological and physiological deterioration has now been handed down to every individual through the efforts of concerned groups like PCAM. TJ welcomes this opportunity to be an active part in this unheralded movement toward a new period in human history when humans will have more control not only over their external environment through natural or innovative technologies and methods but more so over their inner environment, that is their mind, body and spirit.