New Delhi, India, March 22, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The growth of the organized retail market, rising disposable incomes, urbanization, large working population, etc., are expected to be the catalysts in driving the Indian processed food market in the coming years. Research firm IMARC Group expects this market to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2012-13 – 2017-18, according to its new report titled “Indian Agriculture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017.” The report that has done a comprehensive analysis on the Indian agriculture market finds that only around 6% of the total food-items produced in India are currently processed. This is significantly lower than the 60-80% of the total food items processed in the developed nations. This suggests that the market still remains largely unpenetrated.
IMARC’s new report entitled “Indian Agriculture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the agriculture industry along with its various segments and sub-segments. The study that has been undertaken using both desk-based and qualitative primary research has analyzed various aspects and provides a comprehensive understanding of the Indian agriculture market. The report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists, and all those who are looking to foray into the Indian agriculture market in some form or the other.
What They Have Achieved in this Report
· Comprehensive situation analysis of the Indian agriculture market and its dynamics.
· Identifying all application segments/sub-segments and quantifying their current and future market potential.
· Providing robust long range value and volume forecasts for all segments and sub-segments.
· Providing an understanding of key drivers and restraints and their impact on current and future market scenario.
Agricultural Segments Covered in this Report
· Agriculture Equipments
· Cold Chains
· Food Processing
· Dairy Farming
· Animal Husbandry
Focus of the Analysis for Each Segment and Sub-Segment
· Drivers and Challenges
· Historical, Current and Future Market Values
· Historical, Current and Future Market Volumes
· Analysis of Various Sub-Segments
· Areas of Opportunity
· Competitive Landscape
Information has been gleaned from both primary and secondary sources:
Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
· Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
IMARC Group North America
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-agriculture-market-report-forecast-2012-2017-3/