New York, NY, March 24, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Graphic Design USA has announced the winners of their American Package Design Awards 2012. This competition celebrates the best in graphic design in categories of package design and the related disciplines of P.O.P. and instore graphics, as well as the power of design to advance the brand promise and forge an emotional connection with the buyer at the moment of truth. These are considered the "difference makers" in the consumer’s purchasing decisions. TFI Envision has been honored with seven Certificate of Excellence Awards for the following:
Household/Garden packaging category:
• Amco Houseworks® Lunch Buddies Packaging
Health and Beauty packaging category:
• Vaseline® Lotion with Bonus Total Moisture Promotional Packaging Series
• Dove® Body Wash 3 x 24 oz. Promotional Packaging and Shelf Trays for 7 SKUs
Point of Purchase category:
• Dove® Men + Care® , Vaseline® Men and Lever 2000® NCAA Basketball Pallet Display for Sam’s Club
• Dove® Men + Care® College Football Pallet Display POD for BJs
• Dove® Masterbrand Winter Pallet Display POD for Sam’s Club 2012
• Dove® Masterbrand Spring Pallet Display POD for Sam’s Club 2012
These winners will be seen by an estimated 100,000+ decision makers in the March/April 2013 issue of GDUSA and on the GDUSA website.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.