Singapore, Singapore, April 07, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Vice Minister of Energy, Thailand, Lieutenant General Dr Wichianchot Sukchotrat, will deliver the official welcome address at the 3rd annual Clean Power Asia Conference in Bangkok, Thailand from 29-30 April 2013.
Clean Power Asia is the premier conference for key renewable energy developments relating to policy, new technology, strategy and finance and is officially endorsed by the Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy, Thailand.
Dr Twarath Sutabutr, the Deputy Director General of DEDE, will also be presenting and demonstrating the ‘Thailand Renewable Energy Geographic Information System (GIS)’ during his keynote address.
In addition, Dr Sutabutr will be debuting their latest report: ‘DEDE’s Facts & Figures 2013 for Thailand Renewable Energy Sector’ which has never before been announced.
“Having such strong representation from the Ministry of Energy is one of the elements that make the Clean Power Asia conference programme stand out,” says Sally Tan, Project Director for Clean Power Asia. “We are very excited they have chosen our platform to announce and demonstrate their latest news and technologies.”
“This year’s conference programme is the strongest we have had so far and the response from the main Asian clean energy players has been overwhelming,” Tan continues.
Speaker Highlights include:
· Zainudin Ibrahim, VP-Generation, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Malaysia
· Direk Lavansiri, Chairman, Energy Regulatory Commission, Thailand
· Anousak Phongsavath, Deputy Director General, Ministry of Energy and Mine, Lao PDR
· Hasril Zahri Nuzadar, Director of Electricity Program Management, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Indonesia
· Toch Sovanna, Director – Department of Energy Technique, Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy, Cambodia
· Twarath Sutabutr, Deputy Director General, Department of Alternatives Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy, Thailand
· Wang Huijun, Deputy General Manager, China Beijing Environment Exchange
· Vineet Mittal, Managing Director, Welspun Energy
· Udibowo Ciptomulyono, President Commissioner, PLN Geothermal, Indonesia
· Roger Buendia, Executive Vice President and COO, PNOC Renewables Corporation, Philippines
· Ng Meng Poh, Executive Vice President & Head, Singapore and ASEAN (Utilities), Sembcorp Industries Ltd, Singapore
· Nopporn Suppipat, Founder & Chairman, Wind Energy Holdings, Thailand
· Daud Ahmad, Group Chief Executive Officer, Cypark Resources Berhad, Malaysia
Clean Power Asia
Asia’s Premier Conference for key renewable energy developments relating to policy, new technology, strategy and finance. Clean Power Asia provides a platform for public and private power generating utilities/IPPs, government bodies and policy makers, legal and financial advisors and technology solution and service providers interested in renewable energy initiatives, projects and technologies.
Event dates and location
Conference: 29-30 April 2013
Location: Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld, Bangkok, Thailand
Event website: www.cleanpower-asia.com
For more information, interviews and media accreditation -
Marketing Communications: Marj Cuijpers
Clarion Events Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6590 3970
Fax: +65 6223 9196