Orlando, FL, April 10, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Realty Capital Advisors, a leading Central Florida full service commercial real estate firm, is pleased to report it closed nearly 80,000 SF of commercial transactions during the month of March, 2013. These transactions include nearly 22,000 SF leased by Realty Capital President, Charles Frederick and 41,000 SF leased by Senior Vice President, Morgan Wiseman, CCIM, SIOR.
Most notable of the transactions represented by Charles Frederick involve a long term 9,271 SF lease with Florida Health Care Plans at the Renaissance Center on Nova Rd. in Ormond Beach, FL and a 4,671 SF lease with Cummings Aerospace, at Sand Lake West Business Park located 7313 Greenbirer Pkwy, Orlando, FL.
“The transaction with Florida Health Care Plans indicates the potential for the Renaissance Center in Ormond Beach to serve as a location for medical professionals and businesses serving the medical community,” said Charles Frederick, President of Realty Capital Advisors. “The medical community’s attention and interest for office suites in this plaza is beginning to gain traction. I am certain this interest will continue to shape the plaza as a centrally located medical plaza serving the community and their needs.”
Morgan Wiseman, CCIM, SIOR of Realty Capital Advisors represented Fred Jones Enterprises, an authorized distributor of Ford and Motorcraft remanufactured powertrain assemblies, in a transaction with the Blackstone Group for 41,800 SF of industrial space at 7576 Brokerage Drive, Orlando, FL.
Other transactions completed during the month of March include:
· Best Caribbean Marketing entered into a 3 year lease for 1,894 SF of office space located at 4071 L.B. McLeod Rd. Charles Frederick, President of Realty Capital represented the transaction.
· M&H Automotive, Inc., entered into a 1 year lease for 3,938 SF of Office Flex space located at 4085 L.B. McLeod Road, Orlando, FL. Charles Frederick, President of Realty Capital represented the transaction.
· Orlando faith based organization “Man in the Mirror” entered into a lease extension for 6,142 SF at the Wilshire Plaza located at 154 Wilshire Blvd, Casselberry, FL. Charles Frederick, President of Realty Capital represented the landlord and Chuck Mitchell of First Capital Property Group represented the tenant.
· Media Captioning, a provider of live, real-time closed captioning for local and cable television news networks, entered into a lease extension for 1,773 SF at the Maitland Exchange located at 668 N Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL 32751. Josh Smith and Nathan Eissler of Realty Capital Advisors represented the landlord in the transaction while John Roper represented Media Captioning.
· Florida Eye Clinic secured 5,834 SF of retail space at 10131 W Colonial Drive , Ocoee, FL. Austin Caruso, Jr., SIOR and Brian Caruso of Realty Capital represented the landlord and Darren Wagner of RJ King Associates represented the tenant.
About Realty Capital Advisors
Realty Capital is a leading full service commercial real estate services and property management firm specializing in office, medical, industrial and retail properties throughout Central Florida. Established in 1995, Realty Capital Advisors has represented more than 4.5 million square feet of commercial sales and leasing transactions in addition to managing approximately 900,000 square feet of office and retail space. For more information please email us at email@example.com or visit www.realtycpaitalfl.com