Dublin, Ireland, April 12, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- This award goes to CIE Tours, as voted by Scotland’s Heritage partners and is made in recognition CIE’s significant contribution to the success of partner businesses in 2012 and dedication over many years to develop, create and promote exciting programmes for clients to explore, discover and enjoy Scotland.
"Many congratulations to CIE Tours," says Liz Young from Scotland’s Heritage.
Scotland’s Heritage comprises 27 key tourism partners and collectively represents over 800 of Scotland’s top visitor attractions. The collaboration has been growing from strength to strength and at this, the 6th year as a major partnership of tourism businesses at VisitScotland Expo Scotland's Heritage are launching their travel operators awards.
The Award will be presented to CIE Tours at Visit Scotland Expo next Wednesday (April 17 2013).
Scotland’s Heritage partners include:
· Abbotsford The Home of Sir Walter Scott
· Cawdor Castle
· Discovering Distilleries Diageo
· Drumlanrig Castle and Bowhill Country Estates
· Dumfries House
· Discovery Point and RRS Discovery, Dundee
· Dunrobin Castle
· Great Houses
· Glamis Castle
· Gretna Green Famous Blacksmiths Shop
· Historic Scotland
· Highland Folk Museum
· Historic Houses Association for Scotland
· Inveraray Castle
· Johnston's Cashmere Visitor Centre
· Knockando Woolmill
· Mercat Tours
· Museums Galleries Scotland
· National Museums Scotland
· Palace of Holyroodhouse
· The Castle and Gardens of Mey
· The National Trust for Scotland
· The Real Mary King's Close
· The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
· The Royal Yacht Britannia