Cary, NC, April 18, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Manuel Magnani, founder of Sunrise Wines (http://www.sunrisewine.com), an importer of fine Italian wines, has announced that his company will host a Spanish-inspired wine dinner on Thursday, April 25 at 6:30 p.m. at The Matthews House, a venue for corporate and social engagements, wedding ceremonies and receptions located at 317 W. Chatham St. The outdoor dinner will cost $75 per person. Reservations may be made by calling (919) 447-1944.
Showcasing the finest Spanish-inspired drinks and dishes, the meal will consist of four courses of signature Matthews House cuisine, paired with carefully selected wine from Sunrise Wines. The menu will consist of the following foods and their wine pairings:
- First Course: grilled prawns with red and green tomato jams, paired with L’Armangia Chardonnay Pratorotondo
- Second Course: Spanish seafood paella, paired with Alovini Terra degli Eventi Red (a Sangiovese/Aglianico blend)
- Third Course: chuletas de cordero (juicy lamb chops), paired with Costa Archi Il Beneficio
- Fourth Course: caramel flan, paired with L’Armangia Mosca
“We are excited to give guests the chance to experience a different culture through excellent food and wine pairings,” said Magnani. “Sunrise Wines looks forward to giving diners a taste of Spain with our delicious wine accompanying wonderful food from The Matthews House.”
- For more information about The Matthews House, visit http://www.matthewshousecary.com.
New Media Content:
Sunrise Wines on Facebook:
Sunrise Wines on Twitter:
Sunrise Wines on LinkedIn:
About Sunrise Wines:
Sunrise Wines, founded in 2004 by Manuel Magnani, is a Raleigh, N.C.-based importer of fine Italian wines. The company’s portfolio consists of 12 different family-owned Italian producers from five regions throughout Italy. All wines sold by Sunrise Wines are personally selected by Magnani and reflect his desire to provide a great quality to price ratio for customers, as well as true and tasteful expressions of Italian grapes and terroir. Even after 14 years in the wine industry, Magnani remains as passionate about wine as he was in the beginning, and he continues to be amazed at how much there is to learn about wine. For more information, visit http://www.sunrisewine.com.
MMI Public Relations