Huntington Beach, CA, April 24, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- April 27 to 28 marks the Fourth Annual PCS Sportfishing Festival at the Orange County Fairgrounds, and Fishtrack’s team of professionals will be on hand to explain all the latest tools and technology available from the web site.
Fishtrack will offer user tutorials and the team will be available to sign up or renew members for the Fishtrack Premium Membership Program. Premium members have access to up-to-the-minute information about the fishing forecast, high-tech fishing maps showing information from all over the world, and SST charts for all major ocean areas. Fishtrack specializes in fishing charts for every occasion that help anglers find the best fishing spots and maximize their time on the water.
Fishtrack will be offering free tutorials on several topics related to saltwater fishing, such as:
· Chlorophyll changes—learn how small changes in the ecosystem have a big impact on fish habitats and movements
· Sea surface temperature charts—learn to read SST charts and what these readings mean for fishing prospects, weather and other factors
· Fishing tools—see the latest tools available to anglers to give them an edge in their fishing game
· Moon phases—learn what impact the phases of the moon have on fishing in particular areas and how to read a moon phase chart to predict fishing probabilities
The PCS Sportfishing Festival will also include several important guest speakers from the world of saltwater fishing, including:
· Mark Wisch—columnish for PCS , author and renowned expert who will give a tutorial on yellowtail fishing
· Greg Trompas and Barry Brightenburg—white seabass experts who will discuss how to land this year’s biggest bass
· Jimmy Decker, Dave Hansen and Corey Sander—bass fishing experts who will discuss their craft
· Mike “The Beak” Hurt and Todd Mansur—will offer a simulated offshore tuna hunt presentation
All presentations will be repeated on Saturday and Sunday. Doors open at 10 a.m. at the Orange County Fairgrounds.
Fishtrack is proud to be a part of the PCS Sportfishing Festival. By providing saltwater fishers with the latest technology and news about marine fishing around the world, Fishtrack is able to help them maximize their time on the water and bring in their dream catches.
About Fishtrack: Fishtrack is dedicated to everything related to saltwater fishing, including providing the very latest technology such as customized and interactive maps, sea surface temperature readings, chlorophyll charts and fishing tools. Fishtrack also sponsors user contents and giveaways for members.
For More Information: www.fishtrack.com