Lakeland, FL, April 28, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Highland Homes recently recognized their top selling sales agents and outstanding employees of 2012 at their annual sales awards banquet held on Wednesday, March 13, 2013. Hosted at the Lakeland Yacht and Country Club, festivities included a fun Mardi Gras theme, motivating guest speaker, dinner and the awards presentation.
Highland Homes was honored by the attendance of guest speaker, Dr. Anne Kerr, the President of Florida Southern College. Dr. Kerr spoke about the uplifting effects of having a positive attitude and shared some of her personal stories and insight on how to build personal success.
“Highland Homes could not provide such a high level of customer satisfaction if not for the passion of our hard-working employees,” said Kathie McDaniel, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Highland Homes. “The dedication of each team member is essential to the overall success of our company and our outstanding staff work hard each and every day to provide the best experience to homebuyers in Central Florida.”
Those honored for their 2012 accomplishments include:
· Gene Kucher, Community Sales Manager of Imperial Lakes in Mulberry, Fla. Gene was the biggest winner of the evening and received three top honors: Highest Net Dollar Volume, Highest Net Sales and Highest Closing Volume.
· Jennifer Maul was awarded for her excellence in Lakeland new home sales at Stonewood and Blackwater Oaks. Jennifer recently sold out both North Lakeland communities for Highland Homes and received three awards: 2nd place for Net Dollar Volume, 3rd place for Net Sales, and 4th for Closing Volume.
· Cheryl Gonzalez, Community Sales Manager at Ten Oaks in Zephyrhills, Fla., was unable to attend the banquet but received awards for 3rd highest Net Dollar Volume, 2nd highest Net Sales, and 3rd highest Closing Volume.
· Doug Pike, Community Sales Manager at Wind Meadows in Bartow, Fla., received four awards for his 2012 performance: 4th highest Net Dollar Volume, 4th highest Net Sales, 2nd place for Closing Volume, and a special award from Shelter Mortgage, Highland Homes’ preferred lender.
· Mary Finn, Community Sales Manager of Covered Bridge and the recently sold out South Oak in Ellenton, Fla., was honored for selling the 5th highest Net Dollar Volume and 5th highest Net Sales (tie).
· Roger Santos, Community Sales Manager at Highland Meadows in Davenport, Fla., received awards for 5th highest Net Sales (tie), 5th highest Closing Volume, and a special award from Shelter Mortgage.
· The Rookie of the Year award went to Katie Campbell-Barris, Community Sales Manager at Overlook Ridge in Winter Haven, Fla. Katie took on a sales role after more than seven years in land development and HOA management and was immediately successful, becoming one of our top selling agents in Winter Haven.
· Heather Dodd received the honor of Sales Counselor of the Year. Heather worked at several Highland Homes communities in 2012 and successfully sold within each community, and now manages our Normandy Heights community in Winter Haven.
Additionally, Community Sales Managers David Morales of Sunset Hills in Dade City, Tracie Baldwin of Winchester Estates in Lakeland and Carmen Arbizu of Deer Creek in St. Cloud were recognized for their efforts in their respective communities. Randi Golemme, the Online Sales Manager, was applauded for her hard work in responding to the many online inquiries that Highland Homes receives every day.
Highland Homes provides many opportunities for Florida home buyers to connect with a member of the Highland Homes sales team. In addition to onsite sales agents, buyers can connect online at www.highlandhomes.org, www.facebook.com/highlandhomes and www.twitter.com/highlandhomesfl.
Highland Homes has been Central Florida's value leader for more than a decade. When it comes to building your new home, you can trust the Highland Homes team to deliver the best in new home choice, quality, value and satisfaction. Highland Homes has new home communities throughout Central Florida, including the cities of Bartow, Dade City, Davenport, Ellenton, Gibsonton, Lakeland, Leesburg, Mulberry, Plant City, St. Cloud, Winter Haven and Zephyrhills. For a complete list of new home communities and more information, visit the Highland Homes website at http://www.highlandhomes.org or call 863-619-7103.