Pamela Adams of The BizLynks Center Named Accredited Solution Provider by Constant Contact

Metro Atlanta marketing expert to help small businesses and nonprofits achieve meaningful marketing results.

Duluth, GA, May 04, 2013 --( Pamela Adams, Chief Connection Officer of The BizLynks Center, has been named an AccreditedSolution Provider by Constant Contact®, Inc., the trusted marketing advisor to more than half a million small organizations worldwide.

As an Accredited Solution Provider, Pamela Adams has completed a three-track education program providing training on ConstantContact online marketing tools, marketing best practices, and business development. This training is designed to help Pamela Adams provide industry-leading marketing and service acumen to her customer base, and achieve meaningful results for the clients that use her services.

According to Pamela Adams, "Technology accounts for nearly 80% of daily business operations. The remaining 20% comes from the people who use technology to run the company. In today’s new economy, understanding how to access and apply the use of technology makes the difference. The BizLynks Center stands in support of educating the small business community for over all economic growth."

Ms. Pamela Adams, founder of The BizLynks Center ( is known as the Technology Strategist of choice,has been awarded for her ability to simplify the concept of the ever evolving industry of technology. As a long time entrepreneur, two-time Turknett Leadership & Character awardee and 2013 Women in Construction & Entrepreneurship Awardee, the former Regional Director for Constant Contact has traveled extensively, educating over 14,000 entrepreneurs on how to enhance and improve their businesses through innovative and affordable Internet marketing strategies.

"Online marketing has become a must-have for today's small businesses and organizations, but they don't always have the time or desire to create and manage the campaigns and day-to-day activities themselves," said Chris Litster, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Constant Contact. "Our Solution Providers are fantastic resources in these situations. By becoming an Accredited Solution Provider, Pamela Adams has shown true commitment to understanding and implementing best practices in online marketing—and delivering measurable results for the clients that seek the services of The BizLynks Center."

About The BizLynks Center
The BizLynks Center is a business solutions center that provides a “work, learn, earn” environment for the home-based or mobile professional. The center offers world-class meeting, event and open workspaces where you have the opportunity to meet in a professional environment, get work done, network, collaborate, build partnerships, and attend business building workshops. The Center is located at 3665 Club Drive Suite 107, Duluth, GA 30096. Tours are available Monday thru Friday. Visit the website for a calendar of activities and to book event and meeting spaces. Interview requests are welcomed.

About Constant Contact, Inc.
Constant Contact wrote the book on Engagement Marketing™ - the new marketing success formula that helps small organizations create and grow customer relationships in today's socially connected world. More than half a million small businesses, nonprofits and associations worldwide use the company's online marketing tools to generate new customers, repeat business, and referrals through email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefronts, and online surveys. Only Constant Contact offers the proven combination of affordable tools and free KnowHow®, including local seminars, personal coaching and award-winning product support. The company further supports small organizations through its extensive network of consultants/resellers, technology providers, franchises and national associations.

Constant Contact and the Constant Contact Logo are registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All Constant Contact product names and other brand names mentioned here in are trademarks or registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
The BizLynks Center
Ms. Pamela Adams, CCO