Verona, WI, May 17, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Wisconsin-based Elysée Scientific Cosmetics has announced their LuminAcai Radiance & Retexturizing Facial Serum to capture skin’s luminosity with this one-of-a-kind daily beauty treatment.
Formulated with state-of-the-art skin brightening ingredients, including Arbutin, Lumiskin, Darutoside, Kombuchka, and Chromocare, LuminAcai Facial Serum is a skincare innovation with remarkable benefits for visibly reducing dullness, roughness and uneven skin tones.
“Along with botanical brighteners, this serum combines to create an extraordinary lotion,” says Linda Marshall President of Elysée Scientific Cosmetics. “It stands as one of the most powerful complexion-illuminating products available today.”
Features & Benefits of LumiAcai Facial Serum include:
· Chromocare™: An innovative brightening ingredient which significantly improves the appearance of an uneven skin tone.
· Darutoside: A plant molecule shown in research to help minimize the appearance of scarring, and to visibly improve and refine the appearance of skin tone and texture.
· Licorice Extract: Known for its soothing and emollient properties.
· Sweet Tea: A non-invasive, more natural way to achieve smoother, radiant skin. Improves overall skin quality by enhancing skin smoothness, radiance and color.
· Etioline: extracted from the West African Bearberry plant and Mitracarp, both of which help brighten skin tone and help diminish the appearance of skin discolorations.
· Lumiskin: An innovative brightening ingredient which significantly improves the appearance of an uneven complexion. Its effectiveness has been proven by a clinical studies: improvement in overall skin tone and improvement in skin luminosity.
· Arbutin: A revolutionary skin-brightening ingredient, which acts as an antioxidant to inhibit free radicals.
During the month of May, all orders will receive a Free travel size LuminAcai Daily Facial Scrub, 1oz.
About Elysée Scientific Cosmetics:
Elysée takes pride in giving back as well, donating a portion of sales to shelters for abused women and children. Elysée also contributes to the "Look Good, Feel Better" program for women recovering from breast cancer. In 2002, the Marshall family founded The James E. Marshall OCD Foundation. This non-profit organization is dedicated to raising money for genetic research and educating society on the disorder and misunderstandings of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, as well as helping to provide grants to those seeking medical assistance.
Elysée’s products are available directly through Elysée’s Corporate Headquarters, at Elysée Rejuvenation Centers, on the company’s web site at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com, on the Home Shopping Network at http://www.hsn.com, and through nationwide salons and doctor offices.
For more information on Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, to try the Elysée product line or for high-resolution photos, please contact Jessica Burfield at Libra Design and Media, 608-577-9337, or email@example.com.
With more than ninety years of experience in skin care research, Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, Inc. has built a reputation as a visionary leader in the introduction of important skin care breakthroughs. Today, it continues that heritage by offering high-quality, technologically advanced and innovative beauty formulations made with only the finest, patented ingredients. Elysée products can be found online at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com.