San Francisco, CA, June 01, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Cake Decorating Solution: New Cupcake Quick Start Four Day Challenge Reveals How Anyone Can Learn to Decorate Cakes Starting With Three Unique Cupcake Characters.
The Cake Decorating industry just got its wake-up call: Cake Decorating for Kids latest innovation: The Cupcake Quick Start Four Day Challenge. www.CakeDecoratingForKids.com.
Cake Decorating For Kids has officially put the Cake Decorating industry on notice: learning to decorate cakes is now faster, easier and more affordable than ever before.
As Lyn added, “Our Cupcake Quick Start Four Day Challenge has done the Cake Decorating industry one better. Where most companies in this market want you to use all sorts of gadgets and ingredients, our Cupcake Quick Start Four Day Challenge provides a step-by-step four day process that allows you to easily prepare, assemble and make three distinct cupcake designs that you can then teach to your kids.”
Cake Decorating For Kids had identified 3 key items to avoid when first learning how to decorate cakes or cupcakes, these are the most important things beginning cake decorators should avoid:
-Starting with a project that’s too difficult
-Trying to use too many new ingredients at the same time
-Buying expensive tools when there are more cost effective alternatives
These cake decorating for beginners items to avoid are just one aspect of an entire beginners guide to cake decorating solution.
The complete step-by-step process is fully documented in the, The Cupcake Quick Start Four Day Challenge. The process is available for immediate access at CakeDecoratingForKids.com/get-started/, and to help as many people as possible, this valuable process is available now for only $4.95.
Once you have access to the Cupcake Quick Start Four Day Challenge you will begin a four day fun filled process that will walk you through all the steps needed to create three cupcake characters, the Fish, The Pink Swirl and the Chipmunk. At the end of four days you will have decorated three unique cupcakes and learned how easy and fun it is to decorate with just a few common ingredients and a few easy to use tools.
But that’s just the beginning. When you have completed the four days you will still have access to the entire Cake Decorating For Kids membership site for an additional fifteen days. As a member you will be able to experience the entire member’s area and take your time exploring all that the site has to offer. You will have full access to:
1. A Video Library filled with helpful videos collect from across the web as well as video’s showing original content created for members only.
2. An ever growing Article Archive. We have gathered tons of useful articles that provide valuable information that you can use as a reference when starting a new project or experimenting with a new technique.
3. Informative Audio Recording, everything from interesting interviews with some of the top pros in the cake decorating industry, to helpful tutorials describing different decorating techniques.
4. The Resources Area, where we introduce you to some of the most popular cake decorating tools and resources and highlight the ‘best of the best’ in the latest in cake decorating.
5. Finally, and most important, you will have access to our ever growing Members Forum where friendly helpful people are there to answer your questions about cake decorating. Whether you’re stuck and have a questions about a new technique you’re trying to master, or you’re looking for inspiration, the member’s forum is where you get the opportunity to interact with people just like who love cake decorating.
Now if you think that sounds like a lot, there’s one more thing. Not only do you get access to the Articles, the Videos, the Audio recordings, the resources and the member’s forum; you will have direct access to Lyn, the creator of Cake Decorating For Kids.
Lyn has over 30 years of experience in the baking and cake decorating business. She started when her mother introduced her to cake decorating at the age of 8. At the age of 10 she was making birthday cakes, and by the age of 14 she was making and decorating wedding cakes for the family business. At the age of 17 she was delivering birthday cakes and wedding cakes in the entire San Francisco Bay Area. Lyn left the family business when she graduated from nursing school with a BSN degree to pursue nursing full time. During that time she continued to make and decorate cakes out of her kitchen at home. Recently Lyn created Cake Decorating For Kids as a way to share her love of cake decorating with people just like you.
So stop waiting, and let’s start decorating.