London, United Kingdom, May 30, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Sheltered Housing
Tuesday 16th July 2013 – Central London
· Kevin McGeough, National Lead, Housing for Older People, Homes and Communities Agency
· Bruce Moore, Chief Executive, Hanover Housing Group
· Chair: John Galvin, Chief Executive, Elderly Accommodation Counsel
· Sue Ramsden, Policy Leader, National Housing Federation
· Lorraine Regan, Assistant Director for Health and Wellbeing, Chartered Institute of Housing
Capita’s Sheltered Housing Conference provides strategic and practical guidance on delivering a co-ordinated approach to improving the capacity and quality of housing for older people. With the ageing population growing at an unprecedented rate, sheltered housing providers must develop cost-effective, holistic services to create more specialist, modern and companionable housing options.
Following the implementation of the Health and Social Care Act and the Welfare Reform Act, this important conference brings together best practice guidance on integrating health, social care and housing services to provide person-centred support in the midst of welfare cuts and a tough financial climate.
Contact: Alex Esson on email@example.com