Farmington, CA, June 08, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Advertising Club of Connecticut is celebrating its 100th year and held their 59th Annual Award Show on May 23rd at Farmington Gardens. The Ad Club of CT has been representing the finest agencies in marketing and advertising since 1913 and the 59th Award Show featured some of the most creative design in the state.The winners were determined by a group of industry related judges who chose the gold, silver and bronze awards for each category.
The night was a huge success, with TFI Envision, Inc. bringing in 7 awards for 4 different clients in various categories:
• Amco Houseworks® Lunch Buddies™ packaging, a Focus Products Group, LLC product line, in the Consumer Packaging Design category
• Angry Egg™ Logo, for BioLab, Inc. “A Chemtura Company” product, in the Consumer Logo Design category
• Dove® Men + Care®, Vaseline® Men® and Lever 2000® NCAA Basketball Pallet Display for Sam’s Club for Unilever, in the Consumer POP/POS category
• Dove® Men + Care® College Football Pallet Display for BJ’s Wholesale Club for Unilever, in the Consumer POP/POS category
• TFI Envision, Inc. “Red Hot Ideas” Promotion in the Agency Self Promo Direct category
• Inspirica Transformation Animation in the Interactive Media category
• TFI Envision, Inc. Recycling Corn Silk Promotional Mailer in the Agency Self Promo category
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.