Irvine, CA, June 15, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Five new neighborhoods are grand opening in the Villages of Irvine® on June 29th, including three in the Village of Portola Springs®, one in the Village of Stonegate and one in the Village of Woodbury™. When added to the neighborhoods already available in these villages as well as Cypress Village and the Village of Laguna Altura, homebuyers have a large variety of new home opportunities from entry-level to move-up at many different price points.
The Village of Portola Springs® offers residents a community unlike any other, with sweeping views of Loma Ridge and vast expanses of protected open space. Close to a variety of amenities designed to make the most of the pristine natural environment, Portola Springs features beautiful homes in an array of inspired architectural styles that are just minutes from the region’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment. The new neighborhoods in the Village of Portola Springs include:
· Coming June 29th: Agave by William Lyon Homes – Single family homes from approximately 1,355 to 1,810 square feet, two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms; anticipated pricing from the high $400,000s.
· Coming June 29th: Colibri by Ryland Homes – Single family homes from approximately 1,875 to 2,323 square feet, three to five bedrooms, two and one-half to four bathrooms; anticipated pricing from the mid $700,000s.
· Coming June 29th: Quinterra by Taylor Morrison – Single family homes from approximately 2,764 to 3,231 square feet, three to four bedrooms, three to three and one-half bathrooms; pricing anticipated from the low $1 millions.
The Village of Stonegate offers residents a distinctive and charming lifestyle which includes intimate neighborhood enclaves. Families enjoy four different parks – with three additional parks coming soon – that include a Junior Olympic pool with a spa and wading pool, a softball/youth baseball field with soccer overlay, basketball courts, sand volleyball, tot lot, barbecues and picnic tables. Close to the region’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment, these homes are also within walking distance to the state-of-the-art Stonegate Elementary School, Stonegate Park, the Jeffrey Open Space Trail and Woodbury™ Town Center. The new neighborhood in the Village of Stonegate is:
· Coming June 29th: Arcadia by TRI Pointe Homes – Single family homes from approximately 2,909 to 3,202 square feet, four bedrooms, four bathrooms; anticipated pricing from the low $1 millions.
The award-winning Village of Woodbury was inspired by classic American small towns and villages of the past. A traditional grid design encompasses unique “districts” of residential homes, highlighted by 16 neighborhood parks positioned around “The Commons” -- a 30-acre central gathering place with athletic fields, a tot lot, recreation center and swimming pools close to miles of open space trails and paseos, award-winning schools, diverse shopping and dining, and much more. The new neighborhood in the Village of Woodbury is:
· Coming June 29th: La Cresta by Brookfield Residential – Single family homes from approximately 3,622 to 4,098 square feet, four to six bedrooms, four and one-half to five and one-half bathrooms; anticipated pricing from the mid $1 millions.
For more information about these new homes and other neighborhoods available throughout the Villages of Irvine, visit www.VillagesofIrvineLiving.com.