Egham, United Kingdom, June 16, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The two new Microsoft competencies are an important achievement for ISG technology’s Outsourcing solutions portfolio and demonstrate the Company’s commitment for the highest level of skill and expertise in providing Microsoft’s products and support.
The Microsoft Gold Server Platform competency demonstrates partner expertise in server architecture, deployment and support of Windows Server operating systems, infrastructure and applications. From Active Directory and Terminal Services to Hyper-V and High-Availability Clustering, partners that invest in this competency are ready to meet the demands of customers looking to get the most value and efficiency out of their datacentres.
To earn this competency, ISG technology achieved the following:
· Credentials – four Microsoft Certified Professionals, with unique credentials not assigned to any other Microsoft Gold competency area, had to pass qualifying exams or already hold the required certifications.
· Revenue – agree to a revenue commitment.
· Assessments – one ISG technology employee to pass the licensing assessment and two other employees to pass the sales and marketing assessment.
· Customer Evidence –provide five verifiable customer references and participate in the yearly Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) index.
Attaining the Silver Devices and Deployment competency demonstrates ISG technology’s expertise in the design, deployment and support of desktop solutions based on the latest Windows 8 operating system and on other products like Windows 7, Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack and Microsoft Office productivity software. In 2013, many customers begin their migration from earlier platforms like Windows XP, earning the Devices and Deployment competency helps ISG technology capture this unprecedented market momentum and act as a trusted technology advisor to their customers, helping them through a successful migration. In addition, Windows 8 brings new capabilities and enables a wide range of scenarios (bring your own device, mobile workforce support, portable workspace) that require additional solution partner support to implement.
To earn this competency, ISG technology had to achieve the following:
· Credentials – two Microsoft Certified Professionals to pass the qualifying exams.
· Assessments – one ISG technology employee to pass the licencing assessment and one ISG technology employee to pass the sales and marketing assessment.
· Customer Evidence – to provide three verifiable customer references.
The Microsoft Partner Network helps partners strengthen their capabilities to showcase leadership in the marketplace on the latest technology, to better serve customers and, with 640,000 Microsoft partners in their ecosystem, to easily connect with one of the most active, diverse networks in the world.
About ISG technology
ISG technology is a leading UK based IT services and Outsourcing specialist with 30 years of experience. ISG technology operates from five Service Delivery Centres throughout the UK and a European Support Centre in Sofia, Bulgaria, where they offer services in Central and Eastern Europe. ISG technology offers complex solutions for Network Infrastructure, IT Deployment and IT Services and Outsourcing Solutions.
For more information, please visit http://www.isg-technology.com