London, United Kingdom, June 21, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Accountability Reform in Schools Conference
Strengthening Governance and Refocusing League Tables
Wednesday 25th September 2013 – Central London
· Jackie Krafft HMI, Ofsted
· Sue Kirkham, Curriculum and Assessment Specialist, Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
· Chair: Emma Knights, Chief Executive, National Governors' Association
· Alex Green, Headteacher, Abington Academy
· Fred Birkett, Chair of Governors, Queens Park Academy
Capita’s Accountability Reform in Schools Conference provides a crucial insight into the Government’s proposals to transform national league tables and implement a more balanced and meaningful accountability system. With input from Ofsted and best practice schools, academies and local authorities, this conference examines how the new value-added measures are designed to incentivise schools to offer a broad, balanced curriculum, with high quality teaching and achievement across the board.
Attend to learn how to achieve excellence in governance during an Ofsted inspection and prepare for the changes to accountability frameworks. Take away detailed guidance on improving your school’s strategy for tracking and evidencing pupil progress to strengthen accountability and drive forward school improvement.
This conference has an attached half-day briefing
The Role of Governors in Improving School Performance Brief
Thursday 26th September 2013 – Central London
· Sarah Ray, Senior Manager, Chairs of Governors Training and Support Programme, National College for Teaching and Leadership
· Paul Charman, Chair of Governors, Dyson Perrins Church of England Academy
Capitals half-day briefing gives you an important overview of how to successfully involve governing bodies in monitoring school performance against the school's development plan, evidencing their impact during an inspection and holding senior managers to account.
Contact: Alex Esson on email@example.com