London, United Kingdom, June 22, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Police Integrity Conference
Wednesday 25th September 2013 – Central London
· Rt Hon Keith Vaz MP, Chair, The Home Affairs Select Committee
· Mike Cunningham, Chief Constable, Staffordshire Police, Professional Standards Portfolio Lead, Association of Chief Police Officers
· Chair: Steve Williams, Chair, The Police Federation of England and Wales
· Tom Kark QC, Barrister, QEB Hollis Whiteman, Lead Counsel, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Inquiry
· Mick Creedon, Chief Constable, Derbyshire Police
Capita’s National Police Integrity Conference comes at a time of unprecedented change in the policing landscape. Following a number of high profile investigations including the Hillsborough Stadium disaster and Leveson Inquiry, the Home Secretary announced the radical package of reforms aiming to improve police integrity and ensure consistency in standards of professional behaviour across police forces.
Attend this timely event to better understand policies and practices relating to organisational integrity in the police. Join expert speakers and leading practitioners from across the policing sector and learn about the importance of conducting a force-wide integrity "healthcheck," ways to identify and manage potential integrity risks and how to achieve a culture change in your organisation.
Contact: Alex Esson on email@example.com