Miami, FL, June 26, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- MommyTaxi is a free utility app for the iPhone, created by parents for parents, that helps organize carpool information and provides moms (and dads) a number of handy and useful tools to manage “mommy taxi” duties more quickly and efficiently, with less stress and wasted time.
“MommyTaxi was born out of a real life situation – what I call ‘The Perfect Storm,’” said Dalit Moskona, a mother of two. “I was running late for my school pickup and it started to rain. I desperately tried to contact the other parents in the carpool to ask for backup, while worrying that the children wouldn’t know whether to meet me in the ‘regular’ place or the ‘bad weather’ location. And to top it all off, since no one could come to the rescue, I had to reach out to another person outside the carpool, make sure the other parents were ok with that, and then let the kids know that someone else was picking them up. It was absolutely nerve-wrecking.”
These are MommyTaxi main functionalities:
1. Organize all the riders and their responsible adults in each individual carpool;
2. With DropCheck™ the driver sends at the touch of a single button a personalized, pre-filled text message informing the responsible adult(s) that their child has been dropped off safely at the requested location, thereby absolving the driver of any further responsibilities. This simple, intuitive functionality can save parents worry and aggravation, allowing them to go on with their day with a happy heart and a clear mind, knowing that their children are where they are supposed to be. This function is very useful for drivers of school buses and other transportation services.
3. Users can send a simultaneous text to all the adults in the carpool. This feature is exceptionally useful when organizing or scheduling a carpool, and it shines in case of last-minute changes, unforeseen events, or emergencies;
4. Adults can send a simultaneous text to all the children in the carpool in case of changes or other eventualities. All messages sent to the children are automatically copied to their guardians, too.
5. With GPSTrack™, adults can track their children’s location via their iphone. This functionality is set up in such a way that it becomes impossible for unauthorized individuals to track your child’s whereabouts.
6. MommyTaxi is fully bilingual (English and Spanish) and completely functional in both languages. Furthermore, you can switch between Spanish and English without losing any information.
“Setting up MommyTaxi is very easy and intuitive,” says Amiel Moskona. “You create a carpool, name it, and enter the names and cell numbers of the children and their responsible adult(s) such as parents, relatives, legal guardians, or friends. The goal of MommyTaxi is to simplify parents’ busy and stressful life and give them some extra peace of mind.”
The free version of MommyTaxi allows the user to create one fully functional carpool. In case of multiple activities and/or children, users can create unlimited carpools for a one-time upgrade of only $1.99.
Perfect for back to school and even the summer months, MommyTaxi is a useful tool for school bus drivers, nannies, little league teams, PTA members, book clubs, and ride-to-work carpools.
For more information about MommyTaxi, please visit: http://www.MommyTaxi.com]MommyTaxi.com or download it at Apple's AppStore.
Contact: Amiel Moskona, 305-490-7895, info@MommyTaxi.com