Searching, Comparing & Applying to Universities Got a Lot Easier with Easyuni's Guide Book

The guidebook articles consists of 80 pages of educational and scholarships & loans among others. The guidebook is an attempt to answer questions of 520,435 Malaysian students who are eligible for enrollment in higher education institutes in 2013.

Selangor, Malaysia, August 02, 2013 --( Taking a decision about your future is not very simple, it requires intensive research and some strong decision making skills. "Am I choosing the right course," "will I get a job after I graduate," "should I do what I love doing," "will I be able to manage my budgets?" These questions are always relevant to students who are planning to pursue their higher education and easyuni's guidebook is an attempt to answer a few of these questions. This guidebook is another step to improve the entire experience of university selection and application by launching its guidebook in addition to its web portal.

The guidebook is an attempt to answer questions of 520,435 Malaysian students who are eligible for enrollment in higher education institutes in 2013. The guidebook consists of 80 pages of educational content, including articles on studying abroad, choosing and applying for universities, what to study, and scholarships & loans among others. The articles also focus heavily on the seven common subjects, namely Engineering, Medicine, Information Technology, Science, Arts and Creative Design, and Business and Accounting.

To ensure that content of this publication is relevant to students, conducted various online and offline surveys to understand the challenges faced by students pursuing higher education. easyuni's Content development team observed popular student blogs and forums to understand the trends of queries being posted and discussed by students, based on which the content of this guidebook were selected. In pre-launch focus groups we found out that the content of this guidebook was relevant to 80% participants while the remaining 20% responded that they found the content to be partially relevant to them.

The e-book version of the guidebook will also be download-able from iTunes, Kindle, Google Currents, and the easyuni website shortly after the launch of the printed book. Through the wide coverage, easyuni estimates a minimum of 30,000 downloads and together with a print-run of 30,000 copies - contributes to at least 180,000 viewers.

easyuni has been dedicated to improving the way people search, compare and apply to universities across the globe so students can make informed decisions to land a better future. Edwin Tay, CEO at easyuni comments, “we believe that higher education is something very critical in a person's life, it determines the future of an individual. These days university is not just about academic credentials but it’s more about life style and personality development. We want students to make the right decision based on ample knowledge we provide to them through different mediums like our web portal and now this guide book, so they never regret their decision of gong to a particular university.”

Considering the early response from its readers, easyuni will be issuing this guidebook, quarterly, to ensure that it provides all the relevant content to its users/readers helping them making informed decisions about their future. The book will be distributed for free in popular coffee chains and more than 500 premier schools. It is also available on sale at popular bookstores and selected convenient stores around the country.

About is an education portal, which allows students to search, compare and apply to various universities around the world. The portal has over 1700 universities from 22 different countries. Over 1 million students use to chose the right university/college for themselves & ensure a better future for themselves. Right now is the most popular educational portal in the South East Asian region enjoying top position in Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Mauritius, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
Mohsin Khan