New York, NY, September 06, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- FXCM announced that its next Currency Trading Expo will be held on Saturday, September 15th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
FXCM will present a full day of free workshops, welcoming all trading levels from beginner to advanced.
(An online description of the free event:
The announcement was made by Drew Niv, CEO of the global foreign exchange broker, who listed some of the experts and workshops that will be featured:
· Guest Speaker Rob Booker, the “Motley Fool of Foreign Exchange” will teach “Survivability” – how to keep the most capital available for the highest probability trades;
· Guest Speaker Dr. John Clayburg, author and developer of Parallel User Function Technology offers his four steps to trading success;
· Kathy Lien, editor-in-chief of www.dailyfx.com and author of Day Trading the Currency Market will share her favorite trading tips and strategies;
· Boris Schlossberg, author of Technical Analysis of the Currency Market, shows how to Trade Global News and Events
The Los Angeles Currency Trading Expo is FXCM’s third major event of the year.
To register for the free FXCM Currency Trading Expo log onto www.fxcmexpo.com.
· Forex Capital Markets LLC is the Largest Forex Dealer Member*
· More than 90,000 live accounts are traded on the FXCM trading platform
· Over $200 billion in notional volume is traded each month on the FXCM trading platform
· FXCM provides customer support with native speakers in more than a dozen languages in 6 offices around the world
Registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant, FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC) has received numerous awards from the investment community, including Best Currency Broker from Shares, Best Retail Foreign Exchange Platform from FX Week and Best Foreign Exchange Specialist from Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities. In addition to currency trading, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading, and provides research through DailyFX.com.
*As of September 2006, FXCM held in excess of $215 million in customer funds out of a total of over $770 million held by Forex Dealer Members. While there are approximately 31 active Forex Dealer Members with liabilities to customers of approximately $795 million, FXCM holds approximately 1 out of every 3 dollars of customer funds held by Forex Dealer Members.
Leveraged foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.