Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 03, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Best Wineries of the World is a new exclusive guide of wineries and vineyards around the world. It is a soft brand alliance for selected wineries and vineyards, which through a strict selection process are nominated as a "Best Winery."
It was created in order to reunite wineries and vineyards of high quality, heritage, lovely design and excellent wines where each member has to fulfill norms of service of quality, paying attention to each detail, architecture, decoration, etc.
The Best Wineries of the World is a cooperation to support the worldwide marketing of the high-end-quality wineries and their products.
The Best Wineries of the World is a unique marketing instrument to differentiate in the market.
Affiliated wineries can take advantage of global marketing and branding, developing the true potential of their property.
* Algodon Wine Estates (Mendoza, Argentina)
* Bodega Atamisque (Mendoza, Argentina)
* Bodega Tapiz (Mendoza, Argentina)
* Bodega Vistalba (Mendoza, Argentina)
* Margan Winery (Hunter Valley, Australia)
* Gillmore Winery & Vineyards (Maule Valley, Chile)
* Matetic Vineyards (Rosario Valley, Chile)
* Chateau André Ziltener (Burgundy, France)
* Chateau de Berne (Lorgues, France)
* Chateau Franc Mayne (St. Emilion, France)
* Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte (Bordeaux, France)
* Domaine de Naujan (St. Emilion, France)
* Conti Di San Bonifacio Estate (Tuscany, Italy)
* Tenuta Poggio al Casone (Tuscany, Italy)
* Pietradolce Winery (Sicily, Italy)
* Peregrine Winery (Central Otago, New Zealand)
* Quinta do Portal (Duoro Valley, Portugal)
* Diemersfontein Wine Estate (Wellington, South Africa)
* Bodega Castillo Perelada (Girona, Spain)
* Bodega Puelles (Rioja, Spain)
* Hacienda Zorita (Salamanca, Spain)
* Franciscan Estate Winery (Napa Valley, United States)
* Ram´s Gate Winery (Sonoma, United States)