Cyber Security Summit 2013 to Attract a Galaxy of Cyber Experts
The 2013 Cyber Security Summit will connect senior executives responsible for protecting their company's critical infrastructure with innovative solution providers. Keynote addresses and panel discussions will address emerging threats, risk factors and strategic priorities to keep organizations at the forefront of cyber security and most importantly, secure.
The inaugural New York City Cyber Security Summit, set to take place on September 25th at the Hilton New York, will connect C-Level and senior executives responsible for protecting their companies’ critical infrastructures with innovative solution providers and renowned information security experts. This educational and informational forum will focus on educating attendees on how to best protect highly vulnerable business applications and critical infrastructure. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the Nation’s leading solution providers and discover the latest products and services for enterprise cyber defense.
“With cyber crime being one of the greatest threats to business owners, we are thrilled to help educate and enlighten senior executives on how to best protect their businesses. As recent attacks have targeted both Twitter and The New York Times, this event is timed perfectly,” states Bradford Rand, CEO & President, Cyber Security Summit and TECHEXPO Top Secret.
In addition to the exhibits and demonstrations, distinguished speakers will present case studies, discuss emerging security trends, threats and best strategies for securing enterprise architecture. This year’s conference includes a notable lineup of featured speakers, including:
- The Honorable Dr. Richard Falkenrath: Principal, The Chertoff Group (Keynote)
- Justine Aitel: Head of Cyber Risk, Identity & Security, Dow Jones
- Jerry Archer: CSO, Sallie Mae
- Howard Bruck: CIO, Hudson Valley Bank
- Bob Butler: CSO & Senior Vice President, IO
- Jerry Caponera: GM, Global Partnerships, Prescient
- Jason Clark: SVP & CSSO, Websense
- Tony Cole: VP Global Government CTO, FireEye
- Chris Coleman: CEO, Lookingglass
- Darrell Davis: Executive, LifeLock
- Brian Finch: Partner, Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- James C. Foster: CEO, Riskive
- Brian Fox: Principal / Partner, PwC
- Bruce Gilley: President, Fixmo
- Guy Filippelli: President, RedOwl Analytics
- Rick Geritz: CEO, LifeJourney
- Mark Graff: CISO, NASDAQ OMX
- Ed Jaehne: Chief Strategy Officer, KEYW Corporation
- Michael Kaiser: Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- Punit Minocha: VP Business Development & Mobile Solutions, Zscaler
- Valmiki Mukherjee: Enterprise Risk & Security Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Rod Murchison: VP of Products, Tripwire, Inc.
- Samir Nanavati: CTO & Senior Vice President, Novetta Solutions
- Alan Panezic: VP of Products, Mocana
- John Prisco: President & CEO , Triumfant
- Chris Richter: VP of Security Services, Savvis
- Robert Rodriguez: Chairman & Founder, SINET
- James Robinson: Chief Security Architect, Websense
- Marcus Sachs: VP National Security Policy, Verizon Communications
- Steve Shillingford: SVP & GM Advanced Threat Protection Group, Blue Coat Systems
- Michael Singer: AVP, Cloud, Mobile & Access Mgmt. Security, AT&T
- Jeff Stutzman: Founder & CEO, Red Sky Alliance
- Julian Waits: CEO, ThreatTrack Security
- Bryan Ware: CTO, Haystax Technology
- Brian White: Managing Director, The Chertoff Group
- Polly Morton Wood: Director of Special Projects, Reputation.com
Summit sponsors include: AirWatch, Blue Coat Systems, Brite Computers, CipherPoint Software, Cognizant, Dickstein Shapiro, eSentire, F5 Networks, FireEye, Guidepoint Security, HillCrest Agency, Information Security Solutions, Lookingglass , McAfee, Mocana Corporation, Norman Shark, Norse, Novetta Solutions, PhishMe, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Red Sky Alliance, Reservoir Labs, RSA, The Security Division of EMC, Savvis Federal Systems, Security Innovation, Security Innovation Network (SINET), Skybox Security , STIGroup , ThreatGRID, ThreatTrack Security, Triumfant, Websense, Welz & Weisel Communications, ZenSar Technologies, Ziften, Zscaler & more.
For more information on the 2013 Cyber Security summit, please visit the event website: http://www.CyberSummitUSA.com.
About the Cyber Security Summit: The 2013 Cyber Security Summit is produced by TechExpoUSA.com, the nation’s leader in professional hiring events for the defense & intelligence industry. The company was founded 20 years ago and has produced over 1,000 events globally. For more information visit www.CyberSummitUSA.com / www.TechExpoUSA.com.
212-655-4505 ext. 230