London, United Kingdom, September 22, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The National Supported Housing Conference is ideally scheduled to give guidance on the future of the sector. In July, successful bids for the first round of the Housing and Communities Agency’s Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund were announced. Housing related support payment by results pilots are nearing conclusion in ten regions and housing associations are looking for ways of assisting vulnerable tenants through the process of welfare reform. Questions as to how levels of service quality can be maintained in the face of budgetary restrictions demand innovative answers. Clearly, now is a time rich in both challenges and opportunities for housing-related support service providers.
This timely event will cover such key issues as:
- Access to available funding for supported housing
- Supporting vulnerable tenants as the welfare system is reformed
- Integrating support services across housing, health and social care
- The role of Clinical Commissioning Groups and Health and Wellbeing Boards in the development of supported housing schemes
- The progress of activity based services and payment by results programmes
- Avoiding tenancy breakdowns with intensive housing management
Attend this crucial conference and better prepare your organisation to deliver comprehensive, efficient and personalised supported housing services.
For more information please visit the website at
Contact Richard Goddard - email@example.com; 020 7960 7719