Irving, TX, October 03, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Lucintel is an exhibitor in the JEC Americas Composites Show and Conference 2013, from 2nd to 4thOctober, 2013.Dr. Sanjay Mazumdar, CEO, Lucintel and Mr. Roy Almaguer, Global Sales Manager,Lucintel, will be available at Lucintel boothB22 throughout the show to answer questions about key market trends and discuss strategic challengesfor the composites industry in 2013. They will also share how Lucintel’s strategic consulting engagements have helped major multinational companies make informed decisions and cost-effectively deliver key strategic projects including New Market Entry; Growth Opportunity Screening; Competitive Benchmarking; M&A Due Diligence; and Build, Buy, and Partner strategies.
JEC is the largest composites industry organization in the world with a network of 250,000 professionals, and its aim is to represent, promote, and expand composites market by providing networking and information services.
Lucintel is a premier global management consulting, and market research firm specializing in industrial markets and technologies including aerospace and defense, composite and advance materials, and related markets. Lucintel has a deep knowledge of composites and looks forward to sharing its strategic analysis and latest in-depth studies of the global composites market during the conference.
Being exceptionally well positioned to provide affordable consulting services and market reports, Lucintel uses a combination of industry experience with first-class consultants and analysts to provide quick and accurate results for clients’ research needs.
Lucintel is eager to hear about topics that interest JEC Americas attendees’ views, to understand their market intelligence needs, and to show the company’s extensive library of more than 470 published global and regional market reports. These market reports from Lucintel contain market size, trend and forecast data, and insights about key materials, market sectors, significant players, and markets in the Composites & Advanced Materials, Chemical, Renewable and Conventional Energy, Aerospace, and Defense industries. For complete list of reports please click on http://www.lucintel.com/lucintel-product-catalog.html.
At JEC Americas 2013, Lucintel’s latest market reports will be available including:
· Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Industry 2013-2018
· Opportunities for Composites in the North American Construction Market 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
· Opportunities for Composites in the European Construction Market 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
· Opportunities for FRP Pipe in North America 2013-2018: Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis
· Opportunities for Composites in European Automotive Market 2013-2018
· Growth Opportunities for Composite Materials in Global Wind Energy Market 2013‒2018: Materials, Market and Technology
· Global Unsaturated Polyester Resin Market 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
· Global Prepreg Market 2013-2018: Trend, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis, June 2013
· Opportunities in Global High-Temperature Thermoplastic Resin 2013-2018: Trend, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis
· Global Recreational Boating Industry Analysis and Forecast 2013-2018
· Growth Opportunities in the Pultrusion Market 2013-2018: Global Market Outlook
· Growth Opportunities in the Global Carbon Fiber Market: 2013-2018
Visit Lucintel at booth B22. Stop by during the show or pre-book a meeting. If you are short of time during the show, simply leave your business card at the stand. A sales representative will then contact you to arrange a conference call with you after the show. Lucintel recommends booking in advance and reserving a 20 minutes to 30 minutes meeting slot during the show.
Visitors can reserve a time slot via email at email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org by callingor +1 972 636 5056.
For more information about the JEC Americas visithttp://www.jeccomposites.com/events/jec-americas-2013