Raleigh, NC, September 15, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- WiZiQ, the online teaching and learning platform by authorGEN Technologies, connects teachers and students in real time through its Virtual Classroom technology. Teachers can connect with students who want to learn from home, and are now teaching students across the world through WiZiQ’s online virtual whiteboard.
WiZiQ has just added a very useful feature of content sharing for teachers and students. This enables users to upload and share tutorials or any content in PowerPoint and PDF formats and also provides the option to share content in the public or private domain.
How can teachers and students benefit from sharing content on WiZiQ?
· Teachers and students can upload and share documents as private or public without sending e-mail attachments.
· Educational organizations, including universities can share content in either public or private domain. Coupled with the Virtual Classroom technology, WiZiQ is a very accessible and multi-featured live meeting tool for users around the world.
· Users can create a personal content library online for ready reference.
· Teachers can use their own content for explaining concepts while teaching.
· Students can use their teachers’ documents for reference.
· Users can get unique code for every presentation in the document library to embed presentations on their own blogs and social profiles, e.g. MySpace and Facebook profiles.
· Teachers can strengthen their profile by uploading self-authored PowerPoint presentations as they all carry a link-back to authors’ teacher-profiles.
· Teachers can gain visibility for their profiles on WiZiQ by showcasing their presentations on popular sites frequented by students and potential learners such as Moodle and other Course Management Systems.
· Link-backs to presentations would enhance the authority of documents in search engines, which would show up on keywords related to the documents on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). This would enhance teachers’ profiles.
Registration is required to use the content sharing feature; here is the registration page: http://www.wiziq.com/Register.aspx
About authorGEN Technologies
authorGEN provides Presentation Software for e-learning, and services to enable virtual learning communication in online education.