London, United Kingdom, December 09, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Planning for Health and Care Transformation Conference
Wednesday, 22 January 2014 – Central London
About the event:
Following her recent Review, Camilla Cavendish developed a series of recommendations aimed at improving the quality and safety of care delivered by unregistered support staff.
In their recent response to the Francis Report and subsequent reviews, the Government broadly accepted the findings of the Cavendish Review and committed to ensuring healthcare assistants and social care support workers receive the high quality, consistent training and support they need to do their jobs.
Join Camilla and the key sector bodies responsible for driving forward implementation at this timely and important conference.
· Hear from Health Education England, Skills for Health and Skills for Care and explore how the recommendations are being taken forward
· Receive a practical guide to implementing the recommendations on the ground
· Learn from leading health employers delivering best in class HCA development pathways
· Explore pioneering of values based recruitment programmes.
· Camilla Cavendish, Associate Editor, The Sunday Times and Author, Independent Review of Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers in NHS and Social Care Settings
· Angela Grainger, Assistant Director of Nursing, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Consultant Editor, British Journal of Healthcare Assistants
Expert speakers include:
· Kay Fawcett, Executive Director of Nursing University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust and Representative, Health Education England
· Sharon Allen, Chief Executive, Skills for Care
· Angelo Varetto, Programme Manager, Skills for Health
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact Amna Khan - firstname.lastname@example.org