Paris, France, October 27, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Closing Circle launches online recruitment service for jobs and internships in a changing sector
Closing Circle, the European Private Equity and M&A Social Network, is pleased to announce the launch of Closing Circle Jobs (http://jobs.closingcircle.com/), a job board and recruitment solution to help employers recruit and provide job and internship opportunities for the following types of positions:
· Private Equity and Venture Capital: (from Analyst to Managing Director) Business Development, Investment Execution, Financing, Portfolio Management, Operations, Investor Relations, Fund Administration, Legal, etc..
· M&A and Investment Banking: Investment Banking and M&A, Corporate Development, Financial Advisory, Fundraising, Private Placement, etc…
· Accounting and Corporate Finance: Accounting, Transaction Services, Audit, Financial Control, Valuation, etc…
· Management and Board of Operating Companies: CEO, CFO, COO, Board Members
"People are capital in this industry but it can be difficult and expensive to find them. So, we are excited to release a simple and affordable job board solution that allows recruiters to post a job or internship offer on our platform in a few minutes and get exposure to industry professionals," says David Chouraqui, founder of Closing Circle. "Once posted and reviewed, offers are published on Closing Circle Jobs and advertised to Closing Circle Members through our Weekly Newsletter."
"The Private Equity, M&A and Corporate Finance industry in Europe is going through a deep restructuring with some firms shutting down but also many new teams being built up," continues David. "Those changes create recruitment opportunities and the vast majority of the firms we are familiar with express the need to hire employees or interns."
In this environment, Closing Circle Jobs aims to be an efficient answer to ongoing trends in recruitment:
- International recruiters are willing to hire people of different nationalities and European candidates willing to follow opportunities where they are, which is why Closing Circle Jobs covers all of Europe.
- The recruitment of interns or junior employees has developed, which is why Closing Circle Jobs provides a dedicated section for Internships, which are not expensive for companies and are great experience for students.
- Job Posting is also becoming a popular form of advertising for firms as they can communicate on their recruitment activity to show their dynamism
The main services of Closing Circle Jobs
- See Job opportunities at http://jobs.closingcircle.com/category/all-jobs/
- See Internship opportunities at http://jobs.closingcircle.com/category/all-internships/
- Post a CV at http://jobs.closingcircle.com/candidates/post-a-cv/
- Post a job or internship offer at http://jobs.closingcircle.com/recruiters/post-offer/ . Ads can be written in any language.
To subscribe for Free to the Closing Circle weekly newsletter and be informed about Job Opportunities, Deals and People Moves in the European Private Equity and M&A Community: http://jobs.closingcircle.com/sign-up-for-closing-circle-newsletter/
For more information on Closing Circle Jobs, contact David Chouraqui at email@example.com or visit jobs.closingcircle.com