San Ignacio, Belize, November 01, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- San Ignacio Resort Hotel located in Cayo, Belize is launching its second Facebook contest for anyone who would love the chance to visit San Ignacio Resort Hotel and explore the magnificent Maya ruins. The winner, along with a family member or friend, will get to enjoy the prize of a 4 night Maya Expedition Package at San Ignacio Resort Hotel which includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in a Garden Room
- Roundtrip transfers from/to the Belize International airport
- Stop at the Belize Zoo
- Daily breakfast and dinner for 2
- Two Lunches at the Running W Steakhouse for 2
- One half day tour to Xunantunich and Cahal Pech Maya Site
- One full day tour to Caracol Maya Site with stops at Rio Frio Caves and Rio On
- One full day tour to Tikal Maya Site in Guatemala
- Tour of our onsite Green Iguana Conservation Project and Medicinal Jungle Trails
To enter, contestants are required to go to the “Win!” tab on the San Ignacio Resort Hotel Facebook page
and submit a picture of any part of Belize and write a description of why they love that part of Belize. Once the entry is submitted, they can ask friends and loved ones to vote for their picture. San Ignacio Resort will review the top 3 submissions with the most votes and choose a winner.
The contest will run from October 29th to November 27th, 2013 and everyone is welcome to participate.
About San Ignacio Resort Hotel - The San Ignacio Resort Hotel is a premier full-service Belize resort, located in the Cayo district. The hotel boasts first-class amenities and accommodations for those seeking to relax and enjoy a beautiful tropical resort, yet offers nearby adventure for those wanting to explore Belize. Our luxury San Ignacio Belize hotel is centrally located for adventure tours to nearby archaeological parks, caves and nature reserves and boasts views of rainforest and wildlife from each of its 24 rooms.