Warrenville, IL, November 02, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- DMG / Mori Seiki / Ellison Technologies, the leading CNC machine tool integrator in North America, will hold an Open House - Manufacturing Profit 2013 – to celebrate the unveiling of the new customer Profitability Zone™. The event will take place on November 6 & 7 at their facility in Warrenville, IL between 8:30am – 6:30pm. With a completely renovated showroom and the new Profitability Zone™, the event is expected to go above and beyond the conventional manufacturing open house.
Save The Date:
When: November 6 & 7, 2013 @ 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
Where: 4630 Weaver Pkwy, Warrenville, IL 60555
Attendees will enjoy:
· 16 insightful seminars on how manufacturers can become more profitable
· Live metal cutting demonstrations using the latest machining techniques
· 20 machines on display ranging from DMG MORI, Carl Zeiss, FANUC to TRUMPF
· Metalworking industry networking opportunities
· Expert advice from machining, automation, finance, and accessory professionals
· Evening reception with prizes, raffles, food, and refreshments
“The Profitability Zone concept on our newly remodeled demonstration floor provides our customers with the industry’s most capable lathes and multi-axis machining centers. They are then optioned and accessorized by our team to their specific needs to provide the highest level of productivity and profitability for their application,” says Don Baskin, President of DMG/Mori Seiki/Ellison Technologies Chicago. “With the most dependable machines in the industry, eight seminars by manufacturing experts each day, food, refreshments and fellowship, this is an event not to be missed!” Customers will get the tools and knowledge they need to become more profitable for the days ahead.