New York, NY, November 05, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- ASP web hosting specialist ASPHostPortal.com proudly announced the integration of the latest WordPress 3.7.1. The company, which says it specializes in hosting for projects based on Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, along with various other Microsoft products, launched the service this week to all their customer.
WordPress 3.7.1 is now available and there are a few features to consider in this minor release:
- Images with captions no longer appear broken in the visual editor.
- Fix hierarchical sorting in get_pages(), exclusions in wp_list_categories(), and in_category() when called with empty values.
- Fix a warning that may occur in certain setups while performing a search, and a few other notices.
- Allow some sites running on old or poorly configured servers to continue to check for updates from WordPress.org.
- Avoid fatal errors with certain plugins that were incorrectly calling some WordPress functions too early.
- WordPress 3.7 will also come with better support for language packs.
- Strong password for WordPress security.
According to ASPHostPortal.com, it's WordPress 3.7.1 offerings are distinguished by their low cost, with many of the hosting services supporting the technology being of the more expensive variety.
For more information about this topics or have any enquiries related to WordPress 3.7.1 hosting, please visit asphostportal.com
ASPHostPortal.com is a hosting company that best support in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting. Services include shared hosting, reseller hosting, and sharepoint hosting, with specialty in ASP.NET, SQL Server, and architecting highly scalable solutions. As a leading small to mid-sized business web hosting provider, ASPHostPortal strive to offer the most technologically advanced hosting solutions available to all customers across the world. Security, reliability, and performance are at the core of hosting operations to ensure each site and/or application hosted is highly secured and performs at optimum level.