Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller Places Five Attorneys Among 2013 DBusiness Top Lawyers
All five Maddin Hauser selections also made the list in 2012, including shareholders Mark R. Hauser, Harvey R. Heller and Charles M. Lax, each of whom earned recognition for the third consecutive year. Rebecca Turner and Stewart Weiner also were selected.
All five also made the list in 2012, including shareholders Mark R. Hauser, Harvey R. Heller and Charles M. Lax, each of whom earned their third consecutive selections.
The recipients and the respective categories in which they were honored include:
* -- Mark R. Hauser, Managing Director and Executive Management Committee Member; Tax Law
* -- Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder and Executive Management Committee Member; Legal Malpractice Law
* -- Charles M. Lax, Shareholder; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
* -- Rebecca M. Turner, Shareholder; Franchise Law
* -- Stewart C. Weiner, Shareholder; Construction Law
For this list, DBusiness magazine polled more than 18,000 attorneys in Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Washtenaw and Livingston counties among 50 legal specialties. Lawyers were asked to nominate up to three attorneys in a given practice of law. Special weight was given to lawyers chosen by attorneys working at firms other than their own. Additionally, favor was given to prior honorees.
Founded in 1982, Southfield, Michigan-based Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller P.C. is a multi-specialty law firm serving individuals, businesses and government entities. For more information, go to www.maddinhauser.com.