Los Angeles, CA, November 26, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Facilities Safety Unit recently amended its Workers Safety Program to ensure consistent training and compliance to safety regulations. The major amendments are:
· Included in the new employee orientation program is the obligatory participation of new employees in a 6-month long orientation and practical applications of safety regulations. The orientations are conducted 3 Saturdays per month.
· To ensure all employees are certified in First Aid/ CPR by the end of the 4th Quarter. Last year records show that 80% of Becker, Harris and Cunningham Law Group employees are certified in First Aid/CPR.
· As applicable to job accountabilities, employees are trained in security and protection in the advent of a terrorist attack or violence in workplace
· Corporate Offices have also executed location based security and safety measures based on the environment of the city, state, or country are in
· The sunrise Safety Strongbox which has been around since 1990 has been directed to be conducted every mornings as opposed to the 3 times a day schedule. The discussion is good for 15 minutes wherein Team Leads or Managers will tackle one security, safety, protection, and prevention issue.
“We would want our clients to be secure in knowing that the whole Becker, Harris and Cunningham Law Group’s workforce is scheduled to join current safety training programs. These will include on-site practice drills. It is one thing to be theoretically knowledgeable and being able to apply theoretical knowledge should the situation call for it. Becker, Harris and Cunningham Law Group’s security best practices are strongly and deeply rooted in all facets of our work,” assured Oscar Johnson, Liaison Officer for Corporate Security and Protection Division.
About Becker, Harris and Cunningham Law Group
Becker, Harris and Cunningham Law Group is a commercial law firm committed to providing distinguished legal advisory and guidance to a broad selection of clientele. As a result of deep seated industry experience, skill, and an erudite comprehension of the intricate legal and business distinctions, we help steer, safeguard, and strengthen clientele’s businesses.