Ithaca, NY, November 28, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, which is Tuesday, December 3, 2013, GiveGab-The Social Network for Volunteers is giving back to nonprofits who have joined the online community. Premium Services will be free for a year (valued at over $450) for five nonprofits who are nominated on the website. Premium Services give nonprofits more in-depth data and reporting capabilities, perfect information for annual reports, grant applications and marketing campaigns.
Nonprofits can be nominated as follows:
· Visit the “Giving Tuesday for Nonprofits” event page on GiveGab: https://www.givegab.com/nonprofits/givegab-givers/events/giving-tuesday-for-nonprofits
· Sign up for the Event (Nominators must have an individual profile on GiveGab to do this, it ‘s free and fast to create).
· Post a comment on the Event Wall to nominate the nonprofit, describing the importance of their mission.
On December 3rd, five nonprofits will be chosen to receive free Premium Services for a year. To win, the nonprofit must have created their free profile on GiveGab.com by December 2, 2013.
Giving Tuesday is a campaign to create a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season. It celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support nonprofit organizations.
Currently, Basic services offered on GiveGab.com are free and include creating a nonprofit, school or business profile, creating a personal volunteer profile, developing and promoting volunteer events, logging hours, compiling a volunteer resume and reporting of aggregate volunteer hours. Premium services include:
· Enhanced reporting features, including the ability to “slice and dice” data
· Reports specifically designed for grant applications, President’s Honor Roll, etc.
· Upgraded dashboard for reporting & analytics
· Enhanced impact page
· Premium level customer service & support