Central London, United Kingdom, December 12, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Capita Conferences’ Driving Change in 14-19 Education Conference addresses the important challenges currently facing the sector, including the Raising of the Participation Age (RPA) and changes to vocational qualifications and performance tables from 2016. This conference will deliver essential practical guidance to ensure you are able to support your students to make the right choices, remain engaged with education or training, and are able to work towards high quality qualifications. Attend this conference to be equipped with the essential tools needed to provide the best possible opportunities for every 14-19 year old.
You will hear directly from the Department for Education on policy developments within the sector. Ofqual will address the recent changes to qualifications and what will be happening next. You will also receive first-hand information on the approaches used by best practice providers and how they have achieved success in ensuring the right choices are made that sustain young people in education or training.
Key issues covered on the day will include:
· Choosing the right path for the right individual
· Delivering an independent and high quality careers service
· Keeping pupils engaged in education and training post-16
· Tracking and collecting data efficiently
· Building improved relations between different types of providers and employers
Attend this event to understand how to accommodate and engage all 14-19 students by identifying their appropriate pathway, so that their likelihood of continuing in education or training is greatly increased.
Benefits of attending:
· Gain the latest update from the Department for Education with the opportunity to offer feedback and ask your own questions
· Come to grips with the latest changes and developments to academic and vocational qualifications
· Ensure young people’s continued engagement in education or training through identification of suitable pathways
· Learn how to increase your prospects for achieving ‘outstanding’ in inspection through your careers advice
· Comprehend the latest developments of the Risk of NEET Indicator (RONI), data sharing and tracking tools
· Understand which vocational qualifications are the most reputable and valuable to offer
· Learn how to increase communication between traditional provision and new models of provision such as studio schools, and local authorities
Attend to gain practical and transferrable advice from those leading the way in delivering more effective joined up health and care.
For more information, please visit the website - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/education/full-conferences/article/driving-change-in-14-19-education-conference-2.html?code=SMMK
Or Contact : Miruna Ionescu by email - email@example.com or by calling – 02079607721