Skokie, IL, January 30, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- WellChoice, Inc. a business specializing in innovative and creative corporate wellness and disease management programs is pleased to announce a one of a kind employer sponsored telephonic tobacco/smoking cessation program.
The purpose of the WellChoice, Inc. telephonic Tobacco/Smoking Cessation Program is to provide participants with the information, education and professional guidance to reduce the use of tobacco. Participants are admitted to the program regardless of their readiness to change. They can enter the program to learn more about the process or by a stated commitment to quit. The program gives employers an opportunity to purchase a Tobacco/Smoking Cessation Program for their employees that meets PPACA standards.
• Six thirty minute one on one telephonic sessions
• Scheduled at the participant’s convenience-daytime, evening or weekends
• Sessions conducted by a Certified Tobacco Cessation Facilitator (certified by the American Lung Association)
Sample Program Content:
• Weighing the pros and cons of quitting
• Assessment of readiness to quit
• Education about trigger and barrier management strategy
• Development of a formal quit plan
• Prepared informational/educational handouts and worksheet files
• Individualized email reference links
• Availability to contact the facilitator between sessions
To learn more about this program or other WellChoice, Inc. Corporate Wellness and Disease Management Programs visit their website at: www.wchoiceinc.com or call 800-732-1299.