Nainital, India, February 12, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Dolmaar Resort in Nainital which is located in between forested areas has launched a Wildlife training program for wild life enthusiasts.
“Dolmaar Resort warmly welcomes all interested individuals who are concerned about the diminishing wildlife and its deteriorating habitats, to this event. By showing your love and enthusiasm for the wildlife, Dolmaar Resort expect participants to share as well as learn with us on the importance of wildlife and how to save it,” said Mr. Siddhant who is in charge of this program.
For conducting this program, Dolmaar Resort Nainital is the best location as it is surrounded by a forested area and has the River Gola flowing only at a five minutes’ walk.
Contents of Program will be as follows:
* Biodiversity of Uttarakhand.
* Sharing ideas on importance of wildlife conservation
* Birding and photography in the jungle with experts
* Community based tourism and how to start it. Case study.
* Animal disease, Animal Rescue & Treatment
* Reptile conservation and rescue.
* Sharing of ideas on reptiles and queries to reptile expert.
* Lecture on Wildlife protection Act by Forest Department.
* Distribution of “Certificate of participation”
* Lecture on animal behavior & categorization, Tiger’s habitat, in early morning before leaving for safari.
* Full day safari in tiger reserve & practical training of how to follow or identify animals with their foot prints, scats (with condition), kills, mark, vocalization and direct sighting.
* Sharing of ideas on Tiger Conservation & queries to tiger expert
Participation in this program will bear fees of Rs.3000/- which includes 2 nights stay at the Dolmaar Hotel Nainital too.
Mr. Siddhant said, “Dolmaar Resort Nainital is bound to provide a certificate for participation against a fee which would add up to the fund to be used for the noble cause of conservation of Wildlife.”
Most part of the fee contribution will be used for the expenses incurred on the participants stay, food and training. The rest part of the contribution will be added to the fund of the ‘Wild Tusker Society’ to be used for the conservation and awareness program on wildlife. This fee contribution does not include any travel to Dolmaar Hotel in Nainital.
To book, the participation fee of Rs.3000/- (per person) can be deposited in the bank account of Wild Tuskers Society. Membership forms can be downloaded from the website www.wildtuskers.com. Fill all the details and send a scanned copy of the form or send it by courier to the Dolmaar Resort Nainital.