Palm Beach Gardens, FL, March 01, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Structural changes in the healthcare delivery system coupled with skyrocketing healthcare costs and new benefits legislation are presenting monumental challenges for Human Resource professionals and the Agent, Consultant community.
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (Washington D.C. Sept 20-24) is the industry event dedicated to providing industry professionals proven solutions and strategies to tackle the tough challenges of an ever changing healthcare landscape. We are your source to the pulse in employee benefits and healthcare trends, best practices and innovations.
The EHBC has set the bar high with new integrated conference tracks that deliver fresh ideas, practical tools and advanced education destined to inspire!
This year’s integrated conference tracks expose revolutionary benefit plan design, delivery options, cost containment opportunities and innovations in employee health promotion.
Customize Your Congress Experience with the Only Plug & Play Agenda in the Industry
· National Healthcare Reform Conference®
· Corporate Wellness Conference®
· Self Funding Conference®
· Voluntary Benefits Conference®
· Global Benefits Conference®
· BenTech Conference®
New Integrated Tracks
· Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference™
· mHealth Conference™
· Global Travel Insurance Conference™
Leading in Education & Professional Advancement
· 200+ Influential & Inspirational Speakers
· 100+ Dynamic Sessions & Ground-breaking Employer Case Studies
“The speakers are leading employer groups that are really paving the way in employee benefits. I was blown away by the variety of topics being covered and the high caliber speakers featured!” -Michael Susi, Global Wellness Manager, LinkedIn
· Executive Leadership Summits & Forums provide opportunities to collaborate and network with your peers: HR Development Summit, Benefits Consultant Summit, Women’s Healthcare & Insurance Summit, and much more.
· EHBC Specialist Certification Programs certifies HR and Insurance Professionals in Healthcare Reform, Corporate Wellness, Voluntary Benefits and Self-Funding
· Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
· Content nationally approved by 50 States
Don’t miss out on the biggest industry event in the country in employee benefits. Feel the Energy Change is Here!