Hanoi, Vietnam, March 05, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- From 1st to 7th day of Lunar New Year, coastal city Nha Trang greeted about 35.300 international tourists.
Cultural activities in celebration of Vietnam Tet holiday were held at many tourist resorts. In this holiday, tourists taking Nha Trang beach vacations enjoyed cool and sunny weather.
At moderate temperature and sunshine almost year-round, Nha Trang beach vacation is absolutely ideal for sun-worshipers throughout the world. As worldwide famous bay, Nha Trang is destined to be a beach paradise. Nha Trang beach vacations buzz with many kinds of water sports like diving, snorkeling, and more or sunbathing as enjoyable pastime here. The lively nightlife is the best for Vietnam beach vacations with abundant amount of bars and late parties.
Besides taking fantastic Nha Trang beach vacations, enchanting beaches at The Desert of Golden Sand in Phan Thiet are worth your discovery. Among the most charming beaches for wonderful Vietnam beach vacations, Mui Ne “flying” sand dunes make it markedly differ in the continuous change of shape and vivid colors varying in red, white, pink, whitish grey and more. Phan Thiet beach vacations are becoming attractive offer for beach lovers. Added to this, pristine beaches at tourist mecca – Hoi An are strongly recommended for Vietnam beach vacations.
Take the worry out of traveling and enjoy sun, fun and sea in Vietnam beach vacations with some handy tips listed below:
1. Update the latest local weather forecast. Endless day of sunshine from late January to late October is ideal for your Nha Trang beach vacations.
2. Draw up a full list of activities planned for your enjoyable beach vacation. Kite surfing and windsurfing is excellent choice for Phan Thiet beach vacations.
3. Receive real assistance from a travel expert. An expert holds full of promise to make your Vietnam beach vacations perfect and give viable options for you to enjoy the utmost.
4. Book and prepay your hotel stay, tour packages or other services and save even more money. Early booking and long stay special offers for Vietnam beach vacations are always available.
5. Make a list and pack all the essentials for your Vietnam beach vacations. Take your baby powder or damp washcloth to remove sand and saltwater residue. In the case of getting stung by a jellyfish, stuff a bottle filled with vinegar.
As a leading tour operator for international beach vacationers, Insight Asia Travel is expert at arranging amazing Vietnam beach vacations. For up-to-date and valuable source of information, take a good look at http://insightasiatravel.com/vietnam-tours/vietnam-beach-vacations.html.
For further details, contact Ms. Susan Ta on her phone number: 84-4-1653947641 or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise follow her adventures on Twitter at @infoInsightasia, and at facebook.com/Insightasiatravels.