Salt Lake City, UT, March 07, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- TreeHouse Interactive™, the technology leader in SaaS-based partner relationship management (PRM) and marketing automation platform (MAP) solutions, announced today it closed 2013 with a 75 percent increase in annual revenue, and a customer base that expanded at a similar rate. Demand rose significantly for Reseller View™ PRM as the number of partners supported by the Reseller View partner portal reached an all-time high of nearly 100,000 worldwide.
TreeHouse Interactive is experiencing significant growth in its customer base and volume of partners who engage with TreeHouse customers through their Reseller View PRM platform. The company's PRM revenue increased by 75 percent last year and today the solution supports nearly 100,000 partners worldwide. TreeHouse expects the number of partners supported will double over the next 12-18 months.
Partner Relationship Management and TreeHouse Reseller View PRM
TreeHouse Reseller View PRM is the most complete and customizable PRM solution, providing the features organizations require to properly support their partner networks while delivering the scalability and automation required to decrease the costs of maintaining it. Reseller View is the most compatible PRM available and is the only to integrate with all major CRM providers out of the box. It helps reduce the costs of managing partner networks by automating key workflows associated with important tasks like partner on–boarding, deal registration and contract management. It also helps provide partners with all the training, tools and information they need to successfully sell, service and support vendor products.
2013 Reseller View Milestones
• Reseller View was identified as a top performer in Forrester Research, Inc.’s The Forrester Wave™: Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Platforms, Q4 2013 report. TreeHouse Interactive's Reseller View PRM was recognized among vendors whose “PRM products harbor more native functionality (requiring less customization), superior user interfaces and usability, and greater emphasis on back-office channel operations.” In addition, the report states that Reseller View PRM is “best suited for organizations desiring a rich PRM experience in one of the major CRM platforms.”
• Introduced new PRM partner support and MDF modules for AppExchange package for Salesforce (CRM); the new modules automate workflows, alerts, reporting and management of partner marketing funds and partner Service Cloud support cases directly from Salesforce CRM.
• Customer successes include Asigra, an agentless cloud-based backup and recovery software provider, which grew its award-winning partner program by more than 20 percent since deploying Reseller View. Asigra has increased partner engagement and participation with its web portal, and delivers greater value to partners as a result.
• Saw a record number of PRM customers make CRN magazine's 2013 Partner Program Guide and achieve 5-star ranking, demonstrating that Reseller View PRM is a key component in leading successful partner programs.
• Pioneered the first complete, custom-branded PRM solution for mobile devices that enables channel partners to sell products and support customers anytime, anywhere, while maintaining a consistent, branded experience.
"The channel is one of the core components for driving revenue and achieving greater market penetration in less time, yet management of the channel has historically suffered from inefficiencies," said Denis Pombriant, managing principal, Beagle Research. "Traditional PRM approaches have focused on discrete issues vs. taking a holistic approach to improving whole business processes. Today, companies need to enable partners with sales and marketing tools, training, business planning and more. Achieving the level of growth and momentum that TreeHouse has over the last year, is a good indication that companies are finally ready to move away from expensive and often cobbled together systems and take advantage of the comprehensive, highly automated SaaS-based systems that can ultimately help them maximize revenue opportunities across both direct and indirect channels."
Marketing Automation and TreeHouse Marketing View
TreeHouse Marketing View™ has been an innovator in the Marketing Automation space since 1998. The product has introduced industry-leading features in areas such as landing page automation technology, contact management and targeting, social media integration, multi-layered logic for lead nurturing, online retail marketing automation, company and individual behavioral scoring, web analytics integration, ROI reporting and, most recently, a completely dedicated web content marketing module. It provides companies the marketing automation tools needed to create more effective marketing campaigns faster and more easily which drives the incremental revenue needed for businesses to grow.
2013 Marketing View Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) Achievements
• Earned strong product scores in Raab Associates 2013 VEST Report, which cites TreeHouse as exceptionally well-suited to mid-sized to large companies based on solution strengths, ranking it among industry leading providers like Marketo and Eloqua.
• Enhanced Marketing View with advanced content marketing module for improved automated lead qualification and nurturing and reporting based on prospect interactions with content; TreeHouse is the first to integrate a web Content Marketing Manager system in its MAP.
• Introduced Marketing View Action Studio™, a powerful and advanced marketing campaign builder that features an unmatched ease of use to accelerate achievement of lead and sales revenue goals.