New York, NY, March 12, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The American Package Design Awards is the fastest growing national competition managed by Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) for five decades. The reason is simple yet profound – marketers are challenged as never before to convey their messages and promote their brands in an era of fragmented audiences and global competition.
This annual competition celebrates well-designed graphics, of course, but more importantly the power of design to advance the brand promise and to forge an emotional link with the buyer at the moment of truth. Winners are showcased in the printed GDUSA Design Annual, on the Web, and on an iPad app and seen by over 100,000 colleagues and clients each year.
TFI Envision has been honored with seven Package Design awards and three In-Store Graphic Design awards, recognizing outstanding new work and design excellence, including:
• Dove® Men + Care® Holiday Carton Packaging
• Dove® Men + Care® Movie Offer Laptop Case Promotional Packaging
• Dove® Men + Care® Gift Set for Father’s Day 2013
• Dove® Mixed Product Holiday Carton Packaging
• Litter Genie® Litter Box Scoop and Wipes Packaging
• Flings® Pop-Up Recycle Trash Bin Cartons
• Standard® TPMS Sensors “If it’s not a perfect clone” Plush Toy Sheep & Hang Tag Premium
• Dove® Back to School Pallet Skirt POD for Sam’s Club
• Dove® Men + Care® Father’s Day Pallet Display POD for Sam’s Club
• NAPA® Happy Engine System Table Tent
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.