Palm Beach Gardens, FL, April 09, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Delivering Fresh Ideas & Practical Solutions Destine to Inspire!
With so many conferences in employee benefits and so little time how do you choose which events to attend?
Attend one event, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC), http://www.EmployerHealthcareCongress.com, (Washington D.C., Sept 20-24) and have access to 10+ conferences all under the same roof.
The EHBC Offers The Only Plug & Play Agenda in the Industry
• National Healthcare Reform Conference®
• Corporate Wellness Conference®
• Voluntary Benefits Conference®
• Self Funding Conference®
• Global Benefits Conference®
• BenTech Conference®
• Health Insurance Exchange Conference™
• Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference™
• mHealth Conference™
• Global Travel Insurance Conference™
This year's integrated conference tracks offer a diverse selection of topics to choose from ranging from benefit plan design, delivery options, cost containment opportunities, communication & engagement and more.
2014 Preliminary Agenda Topics Released: http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/2014-agenda/
200+ Influential Speakers and 100+ Employer Case Studies
Delivering Actionable Case Strategies Trough Case Studies
Aimed at helping you create sustainable programs in employee benefits that improve corporate health and productivity resulting in a better bottom line for your business.
• Lindsay Horning, Benefits Analyst, Wellness Director, Chipotle Mexican Grill
• Katy Keene, Manager Employee Programs, Crowley Maritime
• Cheryl Soper, Vice President of Benefits, CKE Restaurants
"The speakers are leading employer groups that are really paving the way in employee benefits. I was blown away by the variety of topics being covered and the high caliber speakers featured!"
-Michael Susi, Global Wellness Manager, LinkedIn
Access to Industry Power Players
Hear from top government agencies, trade associations and benefits & healthcare experts.
Gain a secure foothold on ACA literacy, discover opportunities in effecting change and learn shifts in organizational focus that encourage your employees to become informed healthcare consumers.
• Alan Tawshunsky, Deputy Associate Chief Counsel, Employee Benefits, Special Counsel, U.S. Treasury
• LCDR Janae Lane Price, Health Services Officer, Federal Occupational Health, Agency, HHS
• Katherine Lugar, President & CEO, American Hotel & Lodging Association
• James A. Klein, President, American Benefits, Council
• Wendy Lynch, Director, Center for Consumer Choice in Health Care, Altarum Institute; Founder, Lynch Consulting
• Dr. Robert M. Wah, President-elect, American Medical, Association
Thrive Together with Collaborative Forums & Summits
New Executive Leadership Summits & Forums, http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/executive-summits/, provide opportunities to network and share best practices with your peers: Employer
Direct Contracting Summit, Onsite Clinics in the Workplace Forum, Benefits Consultant Summit, and much more.
Accelerate Your Professional Development
• EHBC Specialist Certification Programs, http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/ehbc-specialist-programs/, certifies HR and Insurance Professionals in Healthcare Reform, Corporate Wellness, Voluntary Benefits and Self-Funding
• Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
• Content nationally approved by 50 States
Don't miss out on the country’s biggest event in employee benefits.
Register Today: https://www.cvent.com/events/6th-employer-healthcare-benefits-congress/registration-cb777d8b04fb4d86b6a6c384edce2c54.aspx