San Diego, CA, April 12, 2014 --(PR.com
Carlsbad By The Sea Resort
850 Palomar Airport Rd, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Register Online: www.certifiedforensicloanauditors.com or call them toll free:
The Mortgage Securitization Auditor Training Certification Class; Sponsored by Certified Forensic Loan Auditors "CFLA" is a comprehensive training certification program entitled:
"Mortgage Securitization Auditor "MSA"—A 24-hour in-person intensive seminar held across the country."
This is a professional development 'how-to' training, and does not imply any State or Federal Government affiliation.
* Nationally Recognized by Courts, Judges, Banks, and Lawyers in 50 States.
* US Department of Education Approved Course (2011)
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC., located at 13101 W. Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90066, has pioneered years of research & development to produce an intensive certification program entitled: Mortgage Securitization Auditor "MSA". CFLA recognizes the supreme importance of the pursuit of truth, devotion to excellence, and the nurture of the democratic principles. CFLA brings accountability, trust, intelligence and integrity to all parties involved in the mortgage loan audit process. These parties include, but are not limited to: processors, underwriters, closers, borrowers, sellers, loan auditors, attorneys, real estate agents, brokers and appraisers. The Mortgage Securitization Auditor accepts the responsibility to adhere to the highest ethical standards.
CFLA's Training provides the peace of mind that your credentials are accurately highlighted and recognized.
Upcoming MSA Classes
* MSA- San Diego, CA- April 25-27, 2014
* MSA- Trenton, NJ- May 23-25, 2014
* MSA- Seattle, WA- June 27-29, 2014
* MSA- Brooklyn, NY- July 25-27, 2014
Upcoming Attorney CLE Seminars
* Quiet Title Kings Tour in Texas II- Houston, TX- May 17, 2014
* Principal Reductions Through Strategic Litigation & Expert Witness Forum I- San Francisco, CA- June 21, 2014
* Quiet Title Kings Tour IV and Strategic Litigation First Time in Illinois-Chicago, IL- July 19, 2014
* Study and learn important topics related to Mortgage Securitization, terminology, and borrower documents, SEC Search Techniques, SPV search, document review, MERS search, GSE search, Assignments, Separation of Note/Deed, Substitution of Trustees, Notice of Defaults, & Trustee Sales, AbsNet lookups, and more.,
* Complex analysis of how to obtain recorded documents, their significance, and to analyze the same
* Complete (5) five full Mortgage Securitization Audits under the direct supervision of the Senior Auditor, including Chain of Title Reports, Robosigning analysis, Special Purpose vehicles analysis
* Understand the complexities of form and substance related to Expert Witness Testimony and how to use your portfolio of Education and Experience to Educate Judges and Opposing Counsel on Securitization Issues, Chain of Title, and Robosigning
* Receive a Certificate of Completion recognizing that you sufficiently meet the CFLA requirements necessary to be accredited as a "Mortgage Securitization Auditor"
* Must possess a Bachelors Degree or equivalent, including 5+ years of mortgage, real estate, underwriting, legal and/or securities experience
* Must promptly attend and be present for a minimum of 24 hours of training.
* Must satisfactorily pass the final examination at the end of the course. Trainees will know right on the spot.
Testimonials from Past Students
"It is a life-changing experience—both in knowledge and spirit." -Guido Gil
"If you open your mind and listen, they will lead you to the promised land. Very educational and will enhance my business forever." -Corey Davinport