Palo Alto, CA, April 19, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the first-of-a-kind myGeoTracking cloud-hosted location and messaging platform, has combined geo-zones, rules, messaging and hybrid GPS/Wi-Fi location capabilities to provide businesses with near “zero-touch” mobile workforce management and optimization solution – including job assignments, activity logging and activity auditing – to make it easier than ever to more effectively control payroll and operating costs while boosting accountability and productivity.
“We’ve seen an increase in customers who’ve never used mobile workforce management tools and have limited IT and back-office resources,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus. “They’re too busy running their business to spend much time learning how to use the wide range of features we offer. So we’ve added layers of service intelligence that automate almost everything for them.”
The myGeoTracking mobile workforce management service makes it easy for companies to create automated mobile time-clocking schedules using data from their back-office system, and populate customer and job ID codes, and create customer-job-zones (aka “geo-zones”) for easy employee job attendance reporting. The company can then assign daily or weekly job schedules to their employees, and the system can automatically check the employees in and out of their job zones as they go about their normal work-day.
“For years, we’ve struggled with inefficient time tracking systems. myGeoTracking has provided us a consistent means to track labor hours by job for effective payroll services. The support team is extremely helpful, consistently providing support and customizing their flexible system to our specific needs,” said a representative of Raider Painting Co. “MyGeoTracking has made Raider’s hour reporting and payroll efficient and has helped us control labor costs.”
The myGeoTracking system can intelligently deliver text messages and email alerts and reminders to employees about a job site, or tell a manager when an employee has failed to visit an assigned job-site. At the end of the day (or week) the system also generates and sends daily job activity reports for compliance, payroll and billing purposes. These reports can be easily imported into external systems such as payroll, ERP, CRM using APIs, EDI or basic CSV format.
The myGeoTracking service can be delivered via a low-touch app or through a 100% cloud-based feature that requires no app and works for any mobile device. The service can be customized for various vertical industries and includes features such as:
· Full location coverage – the Hybrid Wi-Fi/GPS/Cell-ID combination seamlessly transitions from indoor location, to GPS, to cell tower based information as the situation requires, and includes smartphone app and zero-app options.
· Minimal end-user interaction or training. The service can be used to log job status and hours worked, and has a very light footprint that enables location and cloud-hosted controls with little input from the user. The service function based on rules, zones and schedules set via the cloud-based management portal.
· Cloud-hosted management portal for service administration including rules, alerts, geo- fencing, Enterprise messaging and reporting.
· Supports most smartphones and phones in North America (US and Canada).
· Solutions are supported for International markets using Smartphones